How I Feel Walking In Walmart

15 Likes

Personally I was like damn Walmart has a lot of good looking women in here than I realized it was because they all had half there face covered up :joy::rofl::joy::wink:

20 Likes

…do i hear dueling banjos? :thinking: :joy:

Must be better than my local Wally!

They also have an eye-care :eyeglasses: :telescope: center. Proceed directly to. LMAO :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I probably could use an eye exam :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

:neutral_face: Yeah, me too. Full disclosure: I’ve had to verify my first glances A LOT. :blush:

“I hope that’s not a dude’s ass. 'Cuz if it is, I bet his sister can bench 600lb” :laughing:

:v:

6 Likes

Isolation does funny things to a man.

4 Likes

Lol I get a kick how everyone’s so politely wanting everyone else to get the fuck away from them in the store. It makes me want to kinda invade personal space if it wasn’t so dangerous :grin:

3 Likes

I tell people standing too close to me to kick rocks… or they’re getting a hug!

3 Likes

Blow some kisses at them…

3 Likes

(excerpt)

Criminal licking, coughing and spitting

Lately, people lick, cough and spit on things they shouldn’t.

• Missouri cops arrested a man accused of filming himself licking deodorant in a Walmart. You can watch the video here.

• A Wisconsin woman “protested” coronavirus by licking the door handles of a grocery store freezer, police say.

• In Colorado, police say a woman who crashed into four cars spit on a cop and told him, “There’s some Corona for you, now all you need is a lime,” The Denver Post reported.

• A Texas man caught in possession of a “Baby Yoda” meth pipe while illegally digging at a Native American burial site coughed “aggressively” on police officers after telling them he had coronavirus, officials said.

• “Get COVID and die,” an angry woman told a Pennsylvania drive-thru worker after coughing on the employee, McClatchy reported.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article242031556.html#storylink=cpy

But Wait! There’s More!!! :partying_face:

Police arrested a Northern California woman after she reportedly licked merchandise at a South Lake Tahoe supermarket Tuesday afternoon, ruining almost $2,000 worth of groceries.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article241863076.html#storylink=cpy

walke_fitted

:evergreen_tree: :relieved: :biohazard: :microbe:

4 Likes

West Memphis Mayor says stay you ass at home…
45 seconds in video…

2 Likes

Fuckin tweakers man I’m telling ya people are fucked up…though in pre-carona days I cant say I wouldnt do some wierd shit if it was the right time/situation/person etc. But that’s a little different lol

1 Like

is called asda here in England I got me a regular weekly delivery slot through till august, I come across enough idiots while out walking the dog no way would I shop in store

@cannabissequoia, those caught licking, spitting or coughing on others get arrested and charged with terrorist threats… that starts at 5 years and a day.

Last week I had a customer ask me what I would do if he coughed in my face as I delivered his food. I told him I would call the police and have him arrested, after I beat the shit outta him.

7 Likes

the walmarts around here have giant ass arrows taped on the floor, and big pallets at the end blocking every 2nd aisle so you can’t skip (with a cart atleast) forcing you to go up one and down the next and in single file, except i was the only one following the arrows and i was also the only person who knew exactly what i wanted… fkin idiots were entering the aisle from the exit, or stopping their cart and spending 10 minutes deciding which bag of chips they want, forcing me to pass … next time i’m ordering online for fucking pickup… it was a shit show!

6 Likes

I’ve been to 2 wally’s in Hawaii now & they are not the same freakshow as the mainland. :thinking: :desert_island: Duly noted.

1 Like

People are most definitely stupid. Being in customer service the majority of my working life I have seen and delt with plenty. It keeps you on your toes. People are capable of anything.

2 Likes

Even the pickup can be rough. I swear sometimes I wonder how they choose people( not gonna open that can of worms haha) but they seem to be a bit slow. Though it was amusing the last time when we went to the one in tc and had one of the dogs with us(she has severe separation anxiety and will piss/shit/destroy if left home whether in kennel or left out to roam house with other pets) and we had her on a leash that I was holding while the worker loaded everything into the back. Dog starts barking and the lady freaks and asks “he won’t attack me will he?” As I’m still obviously holding leash and dog, before I could say anything wife goes " no SHE won’t attack she just barks at everything that moves" and then the lady tried to hurriedly throw the rest of groceries in. Other times on multiple occasions they have thrown all the fragile things in same bags and put on bottom under all the heavy items. I know some of it may sound petty but if your gonna do a job do it right, ive been a bagger, stocker , etc and it can be tedious and frustrating but it comes with the job.

2 Likes