How many guitars are to many?

What number are you willing to go with?

3 Likes

Lol there are never enough… I’m down to 2 flattops now but was on the high teens for a while when I was younger

3 Likes

I am at 9 would be more but grow supplies are more important at the moment

3 Likes

Never too many ive got 5 plus my daughters 2 plus a ukulele

I need a resonator guitar now that’s my next :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve had basses come and go through the years but will never let go of my Fender jazz

7 Likes

Ibanez s series and deering open back goodtime banjo. These are what I’m playing on these days. Just got the banjo recently. And have had the s series for 10 years.

5 Likes

I have 10 functional. And a few torn apart. And, the beginning of the year is the best time for guitar players with all the new models coming out. Jackson has some sweet new stuff coming out this year. Im so stoked. Sorry bank account. Lol

1 Like

Heres my latest purchase. Picked this one uo used off of facebook market place. Thinking about letting it go to help fund a jackson usa.

4 Likes

Heres an LTD black metal that i added some gold hardware to. These guitars come with hipshot tuners, hipshot bridges and SD black winter pickups along with excellent fret work for less then a grand. And, it has that classic esp neck feel.

4 Likes

Owned this one for about 9 months now. Have not played it but once due to not taking the time to set it up properly. Its a jackson dinky pro series i bought used. Bought it because i have the same guitar in a different finish and its the best sub 1000 dollar guitar i have ever played. Maybe i will take the time to restring it and set it up properly.

4 Likes

Sold this one. Ibanez rg652 prestige.

4 Likes

Heres my only seven string. Gonna let this one go. Horrible fret work on this thing. Ibanez Iron Label. Gonna clean the frets up to the best of my ability and list her.

4 Likes

Bought this one just to display. Lol.

9 Likes

My daily driver.

but the tele is always plugged in and ready to go.

3 Likes

I have a taylor 214 deluxe and its a fantastic guitar for the price.

4 Likes

I guess I have 7… that’s not too many, if you play them regularly.

3 broken guitars is too many, I need to get them fixed. Used to do that work myself (and built guitars) but can’t perform the physical labor any more. I used to play live music.

Broken amps are a problem… I have two very nice tube amps that no longer work at all. I have a mid 60’s solid state amp that works, but at some point in its life someone replaced it’s 3 prong cord with the cord from a lamp or office fan, and we all know that’s no bueno.

My only amp that works perfectly is military equipment from WWII, so of course it’s bulletproof. it’s a small portable amp used by officers to give mission briefings to large groups of soldiers or pilots. this one was probably surplus after the war. Sounds super sweet with single coil pickups. Sounds like a beast with modern humbuckers.

3 Likes

There aren’t too many good guitar shops left in buckeye land. Even been up to Woody’s in Kent?

2 Likes

No i have not. We have a pretty descent one in my town.

3 Likes

That is the reason why I am a pawn shop creeper(the more affluent the area the better) I picked up a Lakland Bass for 175 . That and Craig’s List. I have never bought a brand new guitar or car for that matter.

2 Likes