How much can you get from Canada x4?

Hey Canadian cannabis growers, most of us can legally have x4 Cannabis plants.

How much can x4 plants yield in a year?

Start with good stock, known good clone strains and take a flyer of a tax paid Bakerstreet seedling.

My goal, 1000g. Cured and dry.

Both clone plants are couple months of indoor, about a month for the feminized Bakerstreet seedling.

In the orange crate, an Apollo 11 regeneration project. That plant will be a year old on July 1.

7 Likes

So many variables involved, it is impossible to say.

As much as several pounds per plant, or as little as a couple of ounces per plant.

6 Likes

Good reply. Back in the OG days, shortly after it was published in Maxim Magazine, we got that question, a lot. :slight_smile:

My stock answer was 100g (qp range) if all goes well.

So, my season is half way there, the peak of Summer is nearly here.

From my Spring collection. Good yield, curing now.

12 Likes

That should be doable in a 4x4 tent. You could probably double that if everything was dialed in.

6 Likes

Try this link, does a not bad job of explaining yields depending on a bunch of different variables…

5 Likes

I have been consistently getting 7 - 8 oz in 1/2 of a 4 x 4 tent with 2 plants. Approx 4 months per grow. Grow space, light, time, nutes & not messing it up all play a big role. As does bud density from the cultivar.

Autos outdoor were 1 oz each in ~70 days.

6 Likes

Ya it’s all about size. You could go Krusty bucket style and get 2-3lbs per plant but it will be a much longer veg time.

3 Likes

22000g if all goes well :sunny: :wink:

9 Likes

45 lbs pedro? You need to teach me your ways Haha lol

3 Likes

Is that per plant or all 4?

2 Likes

not me, i am lucky to get 22 grams!

6 Likes

A few kilos on this phucker, I bet:

10 Likes

I think i recognise that picture from research, is that Lambsbread?

3 Likes

No idea. I just googled “huge cannabis plant” and linked to the photo. :blush:

5 Likes

Look at the trunk on this sockcucker:

7 Likes

With the right genetics and grow techniques you could easily achieve 1kg from 4 plants. If you filled up 4 square meters with 4 plants you would get way more than 1000g.

6 Likes

Yes if doing indoors 1in the veg and 3 in the flower and keep rotating with 4 weeks veg then into flower
Room you could have a nice annual yield.

4 Likes

Nice plants! The Bakerstreet is one of the ‘legal’ LP strains, correct? It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

3 Likes

Yes, ordered them on the first day they appeared on the BC Website.
Tweed Bakerstreet is a “pure” Hindu Kush.

I am particularly interested in it’s Hashish potential.

1 Like

4 root systems, 16 square feet to fill to capacity. …
Flood it with good light, Repeat x3 times in a year.

Can see 500g harvest x3, easy.

2 Likes