How much weed can you grow at your home?

I am limited to just my bedroom.
I’m wondering what you can produce at your home grow.

I know there are lots of variables for everyone so I thought it would be far out to hear about everyone’s setup and numbers.

7 Likes

When I was growing outdoors, 15-20 pounds in a season. Now that I’m indoors in an actual tent for the first time, I don’t even know. It’s a 3x3 so maybe half a pound? A pound if I’m super duper lucky?

Edit: WELCOME TO OG!!!

7 Likes

How big is your bedroom?

4 Likes

Back in the day 18+ 5 gal. buckets in veg room & 18+ 5 gal. buckets in the flower room…nowadays 2 plants inside the house not including my cloner & cuttings…

11 Likes

The most I got so far from one harvest in a 4x4 tent was almost two pounds from 3 plants. It also gave me almost an ounce of bubble hash from the trimmings and crappy buds I didn’t weigh.

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @roadkillsuperskunk!

Please tell us more about yourself and your bedroom garden. The best thread to start with is here:

And keep in mind, we love pictures - so show us what you’ve got going.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG. The question you ask has no simple answer, as you say, too many variables. I am a personal medical grower and I stopped weighing my harvests. I find no point in it as I am not selling the stuff.

So I will respond with questions. How much space do you actually have to use for your grow? What are your goals?

I also second what Purple-N-Hairy mentioned, drop by and say hello to everyone on the introduce yourself tread. It’s a great starting point to meet everyone.

5 Likes

About a gram per watt of hid light .

1 Like

Glad someone else crushed it in the corn

4x8 is my main space.
1000w hid plus some blurples.

Usually tun two plants in a rdwc.

1000g is normal per cycle, say ± 20% based on what is growing and how long I veg, and how lazy I am. Good cannpoy management makes a huge difference.

4 Likes

how much you can grow depends on light and square feet (you need to fill that space with plant matter.

how big is that room?
can you fit in a 2x2, 2x4, 4x4 tent? Do you already have a good closet, how big is it?
what is your budget like?

for example:

depending on what you are growing (autos or photoperiods) you can expect to have on average somewhere between 200 to 350 grams (depending on your growing method and if you have issues with the grow) with a 300w LED for a 2x4 properly filled (no C02).

For LED Lights, there are many options but a standard is any light with LM301b LED diodes and a good driver like a meanwell) / you can go meiju from china which are really good or I do some chilled pucks that are nice and budget friendly.

Youre going to need good airflow and a filter if marijuana smell can be an issue.

2 Likes

Thats bloody good going(growing) mate, was that in hydro?

2 Likes

My best so far is 13oz dried in a 4x4 with a 400w led. Like the_bot said you’ve got to fill the area with plants, I started with four and now I do six in 5 gal fabric pots, soil and Dyna-Gro nutes.

2 Likes

Yes:

5 Likes

Most bed rooms will hold 4 lights. I’d run 3 5x5 flower tents with led bar lights and one 5x5 veg tent for moms. Theoretically 6 lbs per cycle. These are my goals

2 Likes

Welcome to OG my friend, enjoy☺

2 Likes

That really depends on how down u are to make the inside of your place as bright as the top of the Luxor in Vegas, how many shelves can u install and how much grow media, nutes, and grow containers can u afford? And the most important part is how many seeds can u get a hold of?

2 Likes

In VA, 4-plants

3 Likes

Never enough. Not that it’s not enough to satiate my needs cause it is more than sufficient in that aspect, but never enough because I always want more choices and more plants :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Too many variables…