How to infuse coffee beans with cannabis

Hey all … does anyone know how to infuse thc or CBD into coffee beans? I have access to a few kilos of coffee so would like to try it out .
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

If I wanted to experiment with this, I would make a tincture, then coat the beans and let the alcohol evaporate similar to how I infuse sugar, shown in this post:

11 Likes

Thanks for the reply …
My thinking was along the same lines so glad to know I wasn’t too far off. Was thinking of spreading it over parchment paper and mixing some oil into ethanol and putting it in a spray bottle and spray coating them and let the ethanol evaporate naturally ?
Definitely gonna try a few ways out … was also thinking the soak… should be fun

4 Likes

What are you infusing to, the bean itself or the oils in it? Likewise, when you brew the coffee, as they are not water soluble, how do the THC and CBD become available, through the oils?

3 Likes

It would be an experiment for sure. I was thinking whole bean as opposed to ground coffee. This style of infusion would basically put a coating of resin on it. I’m certain the temperature of the brew would transfer some of the cannabinoids.

I would be interested how this works out.

4 Likes

Now damn, that would make my morning coffee garden stroll psychedelic :sunglasses::coffee:

5 Likes

Neat idea. Following…

2 Likes

I think you guys would have better luck transferring to the creamer. Higher fat content. Just my .02

9 Likes

I know adding infused sugar to my coffee works. Infuse the creamer and the coffee too!

8 Likes

Seems steepfuze found a way to infuse the beans using the oils that come out during roasting…

2 Likes

Interested. You’re looking to be able to make a cuppa, that when concocted releases the thc/cbd into the brew?
A couple of tincture drops would be simpler, but defeat the purpose :blush:
Initial thought is fresh beans, soaked for a period of time in a thc/cbd rich mixture and then roasted. Amount of soaking time, and if the roasting would affect outcome though…
Definitely interesting. I’ll wait until I can smoke and ponder some. Looking forward to thus one too!

4 Likes

1st attempt … did a soak then slight heat to help evaporate then poured out onto foil for last evaporation and drying … tbh I think spraying a mist over them may be the way … will try that next batch

8 Likes

How did your beans turn out??

3 Likes

Pretty good … I found that spraying over the beans worked better. Did a few variations on dosages and have it pretty down right now. Will take some pics next time I do a run

5 Likes

A step-by-step on your technique would be awesome! How was the brew taste/effect-wise?

4 Likes

Will do that when I do some more …
The effects were really good tbh, everyone that tried it loved it. They found it really chilled and effective… even the non smokers… will put up a step by step next time

5 Likes

Now I’m thinking about cold brew with infused beans once made🤔

I’ve been experimenting with different infusions lately. I’ve found if making a sauce or gravy it’s infused so perfectly :yum:

I’ve made infused coffee with infused sugar and MCT oil when brewing. Now infusing creamer sounds interesting. How could we do that without potentially curdling it?:thinking:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from How to infuse coffee beans with cannabis:

Hello,
Do you have the step-by-step technique in how to infuse the coffee beans?
Thank you so much

1 Like

Humm! That sounds interesting.

Make some honey teaspoon in your coffee will get you ripped

1 Like