How'd you get your username?

user name how did you come up with your user name?

15 Likes
11 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJaAwlnKcdA

6 Likes

My name is a play on fungi 'cause I’m obsessed with shrooms. I had a business with funguy in the name lol

14 Likes

yea i like shrooms too=========================================================

6 Likes
9 Likes

Im horrible with coming up with names

6 Likes

Hola Gang

I live in Cannadha I travel alot
in my country and I work in
most province.

I did alot of work as a treeplanter
and I work with native alot.

Originally my nick was Bearfrog
Bear and frog cause those are
my totem sacred animal

Plus since I was living in BC at
the time that is where the Bear
came from and am originally from
Quebec so that’s the Frog side

all that to say it Make Barefrog

Bare

32 Likes

I was watching one of the best bands in the known world at the time :grin: and thought, why not, i am an Albannach after all.

13 Likes

In elementary the teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up!

I said i wanted to be a Mad Scientist! :joy:

Sci :robot:

29 Likes

I used to be a traveling photographer and I bought a van from a local dealer whose catch phrase was, “Thanks a lot, Buzz.” The van became The buzzmobile and I became buzzmobile.

16 Likes

All the cool names were already taken…

21 Likes

Do tell us, @treedawg.

6 Likes

I love living in Mexico. Around 20 years now.

Viva means long live…
Viva Mexico!!!
Viva overgrow!!!
Viva marijuana!!!
Viva!!!

21 Likes

was a nick given to me by friends since i started smoking…happens to rhyme with part of my actual name

6 Likes

A long time ago in an AOL chat far away, I used my favorite character from MK4, Reiko. Of course It was taken so I added the X. For those who dont know (and few do) the full pronounciation would be, “Rico the tenth”. Chatted in a lot of role playing servers at the time, mostly as a vampire. Had a geocities website with MIDI sounds and animated GIFs, classic or that time period. Used the handle since…

29 Likes

best ski trail at my favorite mountain in Maine “Saddleback”…btw all the cool names are taken? no one has taken “Kief Richards” yet! :smile:

25 Likes

my nickname through high school was “toast”…there are still people that dont know my actual name they just know me as toast…

toastyjakes is a variation on that and my name… I had an ex that used to call me “toastycakes” so I kinda branches it from there… plus toastyjakes is so hardly ever taken… everyone steals “toastedone” all the time and just straight “toast” isn’t long enough for most user names

15 Likes

Mine’s just a combination of “cogito” and “technology”.

Boring, but usually available.

My Avatar is stolen from a Banksy. The real version has the cave-man holding a tray of junk food and looking at us like “you expect me to eat this shit?”

I’m a bit of a Cro-Magnon man myself, despite working in the IT industry for 23 years.

13 Likes

I work on semi trucks. A yarddog is a truck that stays on the lot (yard) to jockey trailers around. It’s generally an old clapped out truck. Lol.

Another meaning for yarddog is, well a dog that stays in the yard. Lol.
I needed a name, so yarddog it was.

16 Likes