How'd you get your username?

I am the Original Moe Fugger… Starting with windows 98… 1st and foremost !! LOL

4 Likes

ShitSeeds… because our seeds are the good shit!

Plant that Shit… Grow that Shit.

10 Likes

When I first started growing I had a cut of OG Kush that I really favored and kept around. My old lady used to call me KUSHDADDY as I was a literal “Daddy” to a bunch of Kush plants lol… At this point I sorta cringe at the name but oh well.

5 Likes

Yeah they are too cheap these days. I have a connection that sells them for £1.20 each if you buy 100. They are obviously pressed by hand as they crumble in your hand with slight pressure applied. Back in the day you had to bite through them if you wanted to take a half to boost your high a bit more.
I’ve got this thread a little off topic so I’ll quit with the ecstasy stuff :zipper_mouth_face:

Simple, i was a noob LoL :wink:

4 Likes

It was shut down and abandoned for 2 years.

It all makes sense now!

13 Likes

3 Likes

I also used to cook and bake alot of bread professionally. *not affiliated with the band, just thought it was cool

Also, we’re all winners here.

10 Likes

Well…I can share part.
Crown- I had quite the affinity. Affinity? AFFINITY??? Umm…not quite accurate. I was a raging alcoholic with a serious collection of purple bags. Was gonna make a quilt till the rats got them. Real Crown Royal. Not that flavored shit for fucking amateurs. Peach? Vanilla? That puked by your prom date in dad’s Chrysler 300 would be bad.
Poodle- lots of regional terms for “things”. I was also a raging crackhead that had the pipe removed from my face in the rehab in 87. Poodling. Right. I was “THE” Poodle. Got so good at rocking it up the boys called me Julia, after the TV chef. My wife would answer the phone. “Can Julia come help us cook”? She’d be so pissed. Still is some days…I can be an asshole.
Fucking miracle I can hold a phone, type, do bongs. Normal stuff. Should be dead 1,000 times.

10 Likes

Definitely a Rad name :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A love of Back-Country paddling and photography, left people asking where the phuk I was, or where I was headed.

Might also have to do with co-workers and an attendance problem early in my career

7 Likes

Maryland is to skinny to have a North and south haha

If you blink on the way there from here you might end up in jersey lol

3 Likes

Franklingaysex69 was already taken

5 Likes

Hold up growmie… How do you “accidently” take out a cheese factory? I think an explanation is called for on this one.

3 Likes

:raised_hands: I know my username sounds questionable :joy: I have seen people on other sites automatically think I’m a junkie or something, but I was one of three people in the SF Bay Area with a strain called Herojuana in the early 90’s and for many years I met and interacted people who only knew me as Herojuana. I also had contact with many others who knew me as Tom but came to me and knew me specifically as being a source of the Herojuana, but over time have lost contact with too many good people. When I chose my online alias, I chose it to reconnect with people whom I had lost contact with over time. My naming has helped me reconnect with quite a few people who had lost contact so it worked.

Now I am stuck with it :sweat_smile::v:

20 Likes

Sounds to me like you’ve got a deep and rich story to tell. You lived a piece of history that most of us will never know.

Run with it Tom, what was Herojuana all about?

5 Likes

How did I get Jacksprat? My name is not Jack.

Mrs and I have differing food preferences, I can remember it, the name was available and I can spell it.

2 Likes

REAL H, bout as good as a couch lock strain gets. Ran them age’s ago from Sannie, his Heri was pretty famous

4 Likes

I’m glad you get me @Jetdro, there is a whole history of how we got where we are now that should be told. I’m a story teller and I gravitate towards them.

You’re like that, aren’t cha?

3 Likes