How'd you get your username?

:speaking_head: @Trickster ! Where have you been!? Weā€™ve been waiting on you! Welcome aboard! :v:

1 Like

My name comes from the fact that I grow and live in Ohio and 21666 is just me being super cool. The area code is 216

5 Likes

lol, never could figure out how to verify my email, iā€™m an old idiotā€¦ Tried it today and it just worked somehow?? Thanks for the welcomeā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome to your new family. If you donā€™t love it hear, iā€™ll eat my shoe.

3 Likes

lol, tasty solesā€¦ yummy

2 Likes

he, like you and me will never get a chance to find out :slight_smile:
ā€˜quick with a joke or to light up your smoke, NO PLACE is like the OG!ā€™

3 Likes

Been on the outside looken in, now on the inside, look outā€¦

5 Likes

My last run was all fluffy and loose. Even the A buds. No shame in my game, it all got blazed. I figured Iā€™d own it with my screen handle.

6 Likes

I had to smoke trim joints until my next harvest was done. It was still better than the street bud around here.

3 Likes

i guess youve never been on 495 anytime after 2 pmā€¦ It takes a year to go a mile lmao

Was at a live performance of the Pee Wee Herman show on Broadway with my wife, was on shrooms, laughing my ass off. At one point everyone stops laughing and Iā€™m the only dude in the whole theater laughing, wife turns to me and says ā€œ is there something you can share with share with the rest of us Amazing Larry!ā€ a classic line from Pee Weeā€™s big adventure and I almost pissed myself laughing. People around us were looking at me smiling like Yo your fucked up dude hahahaā€¦
Now whenever she catches me smiling to myself she drops the lineā€¦

8 Likes

My name was supposed to be Hippiechick on Overgrow 1.0, but I made a typo lol. At the time, I was in my late twenties/early thirties and had super long hair and raised chickens and rabbits. It kinda fit, I guess.

I could have picked another username when I finally came back, but I had made quite a few friends and kept my original name in case they remembered me.

14 Likes

Iā€™m a comedian. Ka is Egyptianā€¦:beers:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Well I never torched a building full of fromage, Iā€™m not grouchy and though Iā€™ve had the shit scared out of me out in the bush, it wasnā€™t a mountain ghostā€¦so Iā€™m just Pete from Canada.

10 Likes

BORING! At least make something up. It is the internet after all :joy:

4 Likes

Canuckistan Pete was 3rd Lieutenant in Isaac Brockā€™s army and single handedly rescued 3 nuns from a burning building during the battle of 1812.

Much better.

6 Likes

Thanks manā€¦Iā€™m running with that!

Hey, anyone heard how I got my name?

4 Likes

I did, thats pretty intense. Glad he was in the right place and the right time.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a Canadian hero deserving of one of those heritage moments.

1 Like

3 Likes