HSC Trainwreck

Put this under outdoor growing, cause it’s eventually headed there. About a month old, and not a lot of vertical growth yet. Was told not to top these, any truth to that? (Sorry for the mess, coming out of a 2 year depression, and making my way to cleaning the tent out)

26 Likes

No need to top if growing outdoors. The Sun moves and sustains the entire plant which has been formed by nature for just that. Also if it gets big , the central leader stands wind and weather better than a clump of huge stems where the plant divides. If it’s a visibility issue, that’s different.

8 Likes

No visibility issues here. Just heard it was a strain you didn’t want to top, because can get unruly

4 Likes

When my bro grew tw back in the day they got unruly even not topped, indoors, hydro. A beautiful mess.

3 Likes

It looks like she already topped herself! :mushroom::fire:

1 Like

Was thinking that too, she’s stayed compact. May lay off the nutes a bit

12 Likes

Should have left the other two of mine inside…
Messenger_creation_10cbc3f5-b193-47f6-b93f-43b79217b433~2

11 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

Last update till next Friday, I’ll rarely see them except to water, only because I like the surprise after a few days. She is currently 2ft

17 Likes

Pretty plants!

2 Likes

Thanks! Been letting her do her thing without topping

1 Like

Iiiits Friday!

10 Likes

Late update

11 Likes

Saw a few of these today. They were on the lower part of her

4 Likes

If anyone is still watching

22 Likes

Filling in nice @Familytradition .

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been working on keeping everything inside the cage stripped. I gots an idea lol

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity :muscle::muscle::muscle:…She’s grown alot, nice and Bushy…Hey @Familytradition , what kind a mix U got in da pot & how large is da pot?..Also looks like She’s not the only Lady in the club

1 Like

And to you as well. She has, and has impressed me. Promix organic in a 10 gallon pot. Been using Alaskan fish fertilizer for nutes. Two more ladies in here…

3 Likes