HSO is some amazing gear! Preach

Heres some STANKY FRUIT TO THE FACE! Booya!

20 Likes

Strain please? Looks interesting.

3 Likes

Yes sir! They are ,in order, blue dream, black dog, and Amherst sour diesel

2 Likes

how are you liking the black dog and Amherst? the black dog looks insane!

4 Likes

yes black dog looks insane, maybe I try sometimes

tahts ewe2

now trying Dr Greenthumb’s Em-Dog. If I will satisfied too, they are likely to become one of my favorites.

6 Likes

have you had any problems with the emdog? when i ran them i ended up having a pm problem in the midst of transistioning them to flip and ended up chucking the whole population plus their cuts… have been too spooked to pop the last of them ever since but whenever i have smoked it grown by someone else it has a crazy stinky chem smell to it! Almost not pleasurable and just nasty until you get used to it… the pheno i smoked always tasted like a fresh evergreen tree sprayed with chem funk. The stench stays in the jar long after its all gone even if you put other flower in there… interested to see your pics!

3 Likes

To be honest, it smelled totally normal, kinda fruity actually, and the smoke was… ok. Just ok. I.T is an overrated strain in my opinion. I had no pm problems but I was pretty underwhelmed by it. Now, HSO Black DOG? That is some terpy Fire!

3 Likes

guess i didnt miss out on much then! you have definitely piqued my interest in the black dog though… lot of pheno variation or no?

2 Likes

whats the best most fruity ?

1 Like

+1 on needing some black dog info.
I ran they’re chem dog which was my first chem 91 and I was absolutely blown away. Really nice! Huge Christmas tree.
Really interested in how your Amherst turned out!
Smell? Inquiring minds wanna know LOL

1 Like

yeah i’ve heard good things about amherst sour diesel, i also heard it’s very dissimilar to sour diesel though

2 Likes

ran some of their chems as well… lots of awesome rotten fruit/skunky type of smells… did you get a pheno that smelled similar to 3 day old sun baked chinese food with fruit loops on top? Lmfao… cant get the damn smell out of your nose when trimming any of them… :grin: i ran regs btw and almost every pheno was a little different… were yours fem?

1 Like

also have heard that about the amherst… saw a dude on youtube that grew a tent full and described it as nutty/piney iirc… makes me curious about their other diesels though, think they have an afghan one, a raspberry one and another type of sour diesel that is not related to the amherst

i’m pretty sure they have california sour diesel as well

1 Like

I only grew one black dog and she’s glorious! So no pheno info. Sorry bro

1 Like

Highly recommend the black dog. Like a fruit cocktail

3 Likes

wonder if there’s anything in there along the lines of that real soury fuel taste/smell… would be great if anyone with info could chime in

My screen tells me its image 028.jpg. What are its parents?

1 Like

all good man if one is that good i can only imagine great things out of more. definitely getting some soon and will report back to compare… btw did yours stay lightish the whole time or did it actually end up going real dark like they advertise?

yup fem. and yes, on the ripe fruit
!

1 Like