HSO is some amazing gear! Preach

thats the black dog, buddy! So fruity!

1 Like

Is it available in regular or only feminized?

1 Like

Not yet, just now in veg… so wee will see

2 Likes

here are pics of lemon garlic og from hso

8 Likes

planning on flipping her soon or you gonna wait a while?

Jeez she is a chunky one! Hows the smell so far?

1 Like

Waiting for grew em up… Im plan to take a few cuts which I will bloom.

1 Like

fem only to my knowledge

1 Like

Sure looks like a fine plant!

2 Likes

this was a while ago. both phenos were fairly similar in smell. musky rotten lemons with a garlic like undertone. the fat one took like 50 days and the wild one took 105

1 Like

look forward to seeing the pics man!

1 Like

sounds very nice, guessing the taste wasnt too far off from the smell either? but damn 105 huh? was the effect nice enough to warrant the 15 weeks being a keeper over the 8?

1 Like

lmao sorry i ment 11 weeks not 105 daysXD but honestly it wasnt the quicker one was better

1 Like

all good lmfao, thought that sounded like quite a stark contrast :joy: but go figure!

2 Likes

I got a Windex and fruity pebbles pheno lol.
Seriously though it was Windex and fruity pebbles.
My copper chem was close to it with a real heavy mothballs,cherry scratch n sniff stickers, and gasoline. Both very complex as hell in terps.

1 Like

Clean your windows and feed you breakfast all at once!

2 Likes

Oh and mine were regs. I try to run only regs just for the plants sake though. No other biases against fems, its just overall better for genetics.

2 Likes

Lol, I had an ak47 come out smelling exactly like comet bathroom cleaner once. I’m gonna start that pheno hunt next year.
Hso’s blue dream had immature Calyxes and then after a power outage took my temps into the 30s, she went total male, all grapes no buds, craziest thing I ever saw in a 4 ft tall plant.
My fault entirely though

5 Likes! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Ran out of real likes. You get 5 fake ones. Call back in 3 minutes.

2 Likes

i don’t believe it. one day i’m going to do a side by side of a feminized and regular from same breeder to see

1 Like