HSO is some amazing gear! Preach

Also, for those of us throwing dust around, the use of feminized plants just adds another wrinkle to the plan.

So many things to be looking for. Plus and negative. I am interested to see what you discover.

1 Like

to stay relevant to the topic i will do it with HSO although it’ll be a ways off

Oh sorry. Not a better plant, I meant better for breeding.
I fully believe fems and regs both have the same potential.

Anyone run their train wreck?
I haven’t got around to popping mine.

This is the same belief I operate under, but I have nothing other than instinct telling me to go this way.

1 Like

oh yes for breeding i agree, nothing beats a great stud

1 Like

I am seeing folks discuss cross with feminized seed on this site. Never tried. My guess is that human have discovered something that has been around for a while. With the right conditions, a feminized plant can likely behave a lot like a non-feminized plant, if it suits Darwin.

2 Likes

The diesel I’m working on will definitely have fems in its lineage, with Dr greenthumb.

I’ll likely be using Hso’s chem91 along with a bunch of others. She didn’t have the scent but her structure, leaves, yield, root vigour, and buzz were top notch. The high was way up. You smoke this when you need to do chores or gardening.
Buddies called it puppet weed. You feel like a marionette moving from one task to the next.
It does have leaf varegation but not effected at all by it.

now that is some interesting shit lol, did the fruity pebble scent come on before or after the windex? the rotten Chinese food fruit loops/pebbles one had an intense straight up fruity loops/pebbles smell without anything else clouding it in veg when touching the stem or shaking it. about midway into flower it started to get so rancid I didn’t even want to smell it anymore and thats coming from someone who loves some good stank!

glad to know you did the regs too, there seems to be a shit load of variety amongst them as I have yet to run into either of the phenos you mentioned but am going to be on a hunt for that windex one especially… :grin:

so far other than the one I mentioned ive come across one that smells like starburst almost bang on, a fermented fruity skunk type and one that reeks like some roadkill and carries a burnt rubber scent through a whole household easily when broken up. have around 20 more waiting to be sexed, hoping to find a purple pheno this round just to see if its in there since they say its possible on their site but the darkest color ive seen this far was a reddish tint towards the end on one or two. much agreed on the effect btw… shit is like rocket fuel!

never tried their trainwreck although I ran a fem freebie of their purple trainwreck. 2 weeks into flower it started throwing straight balls in place of pistils… attributed it to trainwreck being hermie prone in the first place but who knows… despite that it was a stout little thing that remained super squat and bushy. popped a green crack freebie from them at the same time and the GC tripled the PT in size within a week or two of sprouting.

2 Likes

I got my eye on their Bubba’s Gift. My buddy brought some outdoor back from Cali and it was some really good for being outdoor.

1 Like

Foxy ladies, the first pic