Huckleberry soda x Orange kush x Chem dawg

Here is a crazy purple huckleberry soda x orange kush (annunaki genetics) x chem dawg

I crossed the original annunaki genetics plant (huckleberry soda x orange kush) with a chem dawg male I had, and it smells amazing.

This female is pollinated by a male that grew with it (same strain, you can see the plant I chopped down in the pot)

Its also pollinated for sure with blue dream x citrus sap.

And I pollinated it with another pollen, not too sure exactly what it is though.

It could either be:
lsd x chem dawg
green crack x chem dawg
or another huckleberry soda x orange kush x chem dawg

Can’t wait to grow its offspring in the spring :smiley:

25 Likes

Anything Chemdog has my attention! Nice looking plant man!

5 Likes

Nice looking bush you have growing there. Love the purple on the inside, actually, I have grown something opposite. Purple on the outside green on the inner…

10 Likes

Lookin tasty!

1 Like

Damm that sounds tastey

2 Likes

Nice lookin plants :heart_eyes: @harveest and @Pawsfodocaws lookin healthy :+1:

2 Likes

Very beautiful looking colors.

2 Likes

Love the colorful plants

1 Like

I agree the colors are awesome

2 Likes

Just thinking about starting some huckleberry soda x orange kush I got as a freebie. How was it?

3 Likes

That’s dope you got the freeby. I grew 3 plants and all were different. One of them was super fucking gassy, the other 2 kind of sweet, one of em had a hint of glue I guess but that is gone now. The other one was straight up fruity pebbles.

The plants smelled oh so amazing at like 4th week of flower, the best I’ve ever smelled tbh. One of em like limes.

Dude if you get a male definitely make a couple seeds. Would love to get a stock of them seriously. I have two seeds left. Their structures were amazing btw. The best in my tent.

2 Likes

Doing 2 of the Orange Kush x Huckleberry Soda and other Huckleberry stuff. Got two more of the Orange Kush seeds after this.

3 Likes