Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

ThaiShine x Snow Lotus holy shit that’s one I’ve never seen in all my years

Fuck I really wanted Zuvuya… I’m jelly

2 Likes

No luck for me either. Can’t blame her for getting tired of the messages.

2 Likes

Ditto what stray said re the Uzbek lines. I have some PKsk x UB now to f3. I’ll tell you what selecting phenos wasnt easy as what he said some are really temperamental to the inside and can throw nanners on you. I bet if they were grow outdoors at a higher latitude they would perform closer to their true form. Overall though I find her pickiness worth the battle for her dank flowers but prob wouldn’t grow her on a commercial level. I keep this stuff around for myself. It’s good smoke.

2 Likes

I’ve seen both those packs on Bodhi’s Fridge Seed List but have never seen a grow report on either. I think that the ThaiShine x Snow Lotus will be magical and Zuvuya (nevillies haze quick x a11g) should be a fine sativa lady.

1 Like

You don’t dangle a collection like that to a bunch of seed mongers and expect to live a quiet life. If i was selling the seeds i can guarantee i would get back to each and everyone of you no matter how tired i am, because i asked for this. I made a list of seeds to sell, shown pictures and made deals; can’t blame the rest of the people for also wanting some. My first order came thru no problem, the second one was refunded because it got lost in the US before it left the PO.

I am happy with the treatment, but paying attention to those interested is a must.

IMHO.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 50States Random plant photos

I hope you guys are making arrangements to F2 these and share with the community. A big Mia genetics seed exchange :smiley:

10 Likes

That’s the plan for me and many others that grabbed the Mia gear.

12 Likes

I got me some 303 Seeds - BioDiesel i intent to breed, pollenchuck, reproduce, pick your semantics of choice! In about a year or so, when i have my grows totally dialed in with coco and all…

4 Likes

Her customer service would be better if she was a seed seller and that was her business but she’s a women and mother and she has a life first and foremost. I’m sure she’s doing the best she can do.

To those people trying to get her attention make sure you have the new phone number also. You may have to wait to get a response and your pm’s or emails may get buried but when you do get a hold of her you get you beans fast and she’s really good with sending them out after payment is received.

11 Likes

Both very valid points!!
I know next to nothing about the situation but it sounds like she may not have known what she was getting herself involved in and sometimes real life takes precedent. If it was a seed bank i would expect things to be handled different but I cant expect much from a woman who for one reason or another just happened to end up with some pretty awesome genetics…It sounds like she didnt really understand the demand for some of those and the fact that some of you got them is pretty cool
Personally i dont sweat the things I dont get, I put my energy into the things I do get

8 Likes

I’ve been pollenating my plants all weeks

With 3 dif male strains

Gonna have testers soon just join in my Comic Book Genetics thread

6 Likes

This whole response gave me a good chuckle

Seed mongers, hehe

4 Likes

People always laugh or drop dead the way i talk about things…
Think of a “white” (or brown actually… HAHAHAHAHA) Dave Chappelle with no humor… LOL

5 Likes

sorry to hear i would love to some some that white fire and others off you :heart_eyes:

dibs on any old school roadkill will pay top dollar

3 Likes

Will be making f3s of the RKS91 but also auctioning elephant stomper and some other things on deta nine now that I’m temporarily unbanned from Facebook

6 Likes

keep me updated call dibs on some seeds will pay cash if legit

Hey swampy, which rks91 line are playing with ?

There’s a few packs of my TKS91 (tk/skunk91 rmx) floating around that stacks tk and carries the rks aroma. I seen a TK91 (tk/chem91) that recently came out by cannarado, she looks pretty nice too…

Hope everyone had a great full moon. I cracked open an old bullet proof line called Yogi (giesel / yo mama) for a special Gene pairing/preservation program… Always a big shout out to my Canadian warriors and Bodhi for the beautiful energy. Thank you :pray::seedling::comet:.

Thanks to Mia too for getting these out there and not tossing her dudes gear.

TTYL
Stray :high_brightness::new_moon::wind_face::sparkles::seedling::rainbow::dizzy::green_heart:

11 Likes

A big thank you to Mia for this gift. Such a sweetheart.

10 Likes