Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

We should all move on. It’s a conundrum but remember nothing ventured, nothing lost. Trust but verify!

3 Likes

If it looks like weed, smells like weed and tastes like weed…Guess what!?

2 Likes

It’s a duck? :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I am starting to worry, my seeds have not arrived and Mia promised… What to do!?

2 Likes

don’t worry @MadScientist it was the weekend so that’s not unusual :smiley: did she send you some too?

3 Likes

She didn’t send anything to anybody, i was kidding! LOL

I gave her an fake address, and i know the guy at the post office…

2 Likes

Call the police :cop:

2 Likes

I could never do that, i could get poor Mia in trouble!

1 Like

have faith! @2tokejoke pack might show up today, maybe @JaxxMunster wouldn’t that be an interesting day!

3 Likes

Dreams of the ether… HAHAHA!

2 Likes

Gentlemen i just got my pack in the mail…for real…im take origional pics and block some info and pics…moderators please pm me so i know whos on and ill send to you to post or advice…thanls

5 Likes

Ok @2tokejoke, You can just send them to me!

2 Likes

I just can’t comprehend it

1 Like

Pookie are you a mod.?

1 Like

Congrats to @2tokejoke who has gotten seeds from Mia.

There @Muleskinner, so you can’t say we don’t care about appearances here!

5 Likes

Might’ve been handy to crop out her address

2 Likes

I can not believe you, you are good

Wow, Gomer Pyle’s quote is most apropos:

https://youtu.be/2TnkJ8_BmSI

1 Like

You can’t see the thing… Like 4 characters only… AHAHHAHA!

1 Like

There you go Guy’s, A pics worth a thousand words… So it looks like she kept her word after all. She offered to send me seeds also but I told her that I did not want any as she said that she had already sent out seeds to a few other members and I felt kinda bad for her after she said that she sent one OG member a few packs of seeds that she said that she later found out were unobtainable seeds that were very valuable and that she felt like she was taken advantage of in that case. though, I did personally offer to help her ballpark the value of her collection so that she would know what all she had and their approximate values.
If she would have taken me up on my offer it would have kept her from being duped by anyone looking to get seeds that were worth hundreds for practically nothing.

2 Likes