Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Can /will she be umbanned ?

She s not banned, she left on her own accord.

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

May want to get working on that party.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve got her phone number, i can call her and tell her who i am, and apologizeā€¦ Invite her to come back, as a gentleman, which is the right thing to do.

Even tho, she might be already using another forumā€¦ Most she can say itā€™s no.

5 Likes

All I can say is: Well Iā€™ll be dipped in shit!

5 Likes

I just thought I would let you guyā€™s know that I contacted her and let her know that one of her packages made it to a member. Well she seemed happy about it so we might be hearing back from herā€¦

5 Likes

Ooh, double twist! She left on purpose to make us all feel bad, and now we wonā€™t believe she Donnie Brascoā€™d us no matter what happens! Itā€™s genius! Lmao

6 Likes

Double twist of an inteligent mastermindā€¦we are toastā€¦i dont believe soā€¦i believe she is super smart n patient tooā€¦however i dont feel like she is up to no good with usā€¦im a bit nieve but owell

1 Like

Lol. Donā€™t take me too seriously now

Here we go againā€¦ HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry. Too much M. Night Shyamalan

2 Likes

Its just the standard nature of us because of what we like and what we do .on this kind of forumā€¦ofcourse paranoia runns in the buds

1 Like

Oh ok, @pookie123 you contacted her, thatā€™s good.

May i ask what did she have to say? Was it on the phone or thru email?

No man, youā€™re doing good bro!

Dayumā€¦

Iā€™ll be the first to apologize if she comes back.

Stay hazed
Jake

what are you thinking, showing even part of the senderā€™s address? You thought it was important to block out your own address, and leave the senderā€™s exposed, the person who gave you free seeds. So classy!

2 Likes

Ok, pin point for me her address in a mapā€¦ You canā€™t!? You canā€™t see it, can you? Itā€™s cut outā€¦

2nd Ave is huge, good luck finding herā€¦ Like Mia was her real nameā€¦ Cā€™mon!

Hey muleskinner relax he ment well posting my picture and edeting the adressesā€¦everything on there is ok .mia said so already

1 Like

It was just by email, She just said she was happy that the seeds made it and that she would visit the siteā€¦

I was debating on unleashing this diatribeā€¦ But you guys made me cryā€¦

Below was sent to a member here last week:

Wowā€¦ my brain hurts from reading that website. I have never come across such gossiping, click-y, two faced bitches since high school. These are grown men? It seems a couple of guys have been butthurt because I never contacted them backā€¦ Or offered them seeds. And a few are straight-up jealous Imo.
Iā€™m extremely disappointed.

Some self-important men being mean to a woman whom they had no cause to go to the extremes they did

I hope they enjoy their circle jerk.

P.S.

I left OG because of the constant attacks I was receiving in public and in private. Yes, I have been emotional. This is the hardest time in my lifeā€¦ And if that makes me a crybaby bitchā€¦ Then so be it. Faulting me for eliciting sympathy? ( Not my intent ) but so what? Maybe a little sympathy would do you guys good.
I read that I was a classic example of a scam. But wouldnā€™t I have made it easy for people to send me money if so? I donā€™t even know my bank account number. Let alone have a PayPal account
Iā€™m sorry if some people canā€™t wrap their heads around someone living a life other than what their preconceived notions are.

I want to thank the guys who gave me the benefit of the doubt.

Mia
20 Likes

We deserve that, and I apologize, at least to publicly admit i was wrong and not part of the solution, midwaysā€¦ Anyway, sorry.

3 Likes