Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

I know it is a lot of work. But it is better to have one post with one big list where you can edit number of packs available when you sell some pack, than to have to upload another picture every time you sell something… That will be chaotic even for your buyers.

1 Like

Will do… I guess I just wanted to get that information out there first… And then handle the other aspects:-)… I have to admit… I am not the most “on point” person in the world …and I don’t expect anyone to cater to my craziness :slight_smile:

6 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I just tried to do multiple pics in one upload… Wasn’t working… I’ll try again

1 Like

yay!

2 Likes

3 Likes

the ??? seeds have black and white generic labeling… but they are packaged in a plastic bullet shaped container

2 Likes

Granddaddy Purple seeds… Chemist

3 Likes

Dutch Passion …connoisseur Genetics seeds

2 Likes

By jove I think she’s got the hang of it!

1 Like

I’m gonna bust out some likes

2 Likes

Paradise seeds… Next Generation

5 Likes

connoisseur genetics… Karma genetics

1 Like

holy smoke seeds… House of Funk

1 Like

I will clean up This Thread shortly… I believe I have all of my written Pages uploaded?. I have a lot more beans that have handwritten labels… But I do not feel comfortable sharing them to unload on to anyone. Thank you for your kind comments and your time :-)… I’m going to grab something to eat now!

4 Likes

@pookie123 @BigSur those holy smoke 4 packs are landrace genetics no longer available at seedbanks. no idea if rare. someone skilled should use them to create more for everyone.

2 Likes

It looks good to me! If I wasn’t already up to my neck in seeds I’d be PM’ing you with an offer to take some off your hands

2 Likes

i would easily take this as a breeding projectXD but idk. it would be so much fun to give everyone on og some seeds. well either way i plan on itXD

1 Like

Yeah holy smoke seeds are still available and unfortunately these are only 4 packs of regular seeds so chance of finding a good pheno are low in only 4 regular seeds as half are possibly males… I might look into buying them, I already have some malawi gold and Zamaldelica f2’s to work with right now but would like to find a good true durban poison

1 Like