Humble grow by Islayhearts

Chocolate rain Male, doing its thing.
The female has already taken to some pollen. Strawberry bozo x cocoon needs another week or so fit bud production I think to be pollinated.

Giving him another 10 days or so then pulling him and chopping and hanging upside down to collect whatever pollen he wants to drop for future fuckarounds.

13 Likes

He made it 5 days.

10ml vial, about quarter full. Soooo plenty for me and my chucks.

And possibly the strawberry bozo x cocoon is a mob x cocoon. Time will tell but it’s looking that way.

14 Likes

Hey bro, I’m just finding your thread. Looking like a nice run you have going. Hey, are you doing some f2s of the Choco Rain? Saxo sent me his last 5 seeds for me to make seeds. I only recently tried and not one out of 5 popped.

I can’t figure it out really. I feel bad that I didn’t couldn’t make it happen for Saxo… So, if you are making seeds from the f1 regulars please let me purchase some from you later on so I can make it right. Wise told me you had some but I never mentioned it. I hope you are making some, that would be awesome. If things work out I’d do an f3 version from some of them to make more. Keep me in mind and hit me up sometime. I’m subscribed to the thread now.

I want to see the BLR cross you’re doing. Smokey sent me like a dozen crosses to that BLR. I was going to do the BLR this season and maybe a few of the crosses.

I’m loaded with pollen from the MOB x Cocoon, so I may make seeds of that this year. Baqualin called today and said he had your MOB/Cocoon, so he was stoked when I told him I already had the man dust.

Do you still talk to Smokey? I haven’t seen him around for a long time. I’d like to get back in touch with him sometime.

Anyway, I have a seat for your show, now. Best vibes buddy! peace

6 Likes

No need to purchase. The whole point of making the F2s was to share Eskobars fine genetics. Not looking to profit in any way. When you see me post some cleaned seeds, just hit me up. I’ll ship some to you!!

I have a few more F1s but saving those. Gene pool from the F2s should be plenty to hunt thru. The female is looking great, frosty, stinky and good support. The Male took off once flowered and produced some very nice pollen.

I do still talk to Smokeypockets… he’s around just not on social media all the time. Check Instagram , he’s pretty active on there. His BLR crosses are nice, good vigor and depending on the cross have sine very nice lime notes.

Mob x cocoon I have high hopes for!!! After Baq test grows a female if it’s good. Feel free to make some more seeds!!! Share away with F2s galore! I’ll take some more pics but looking like it is a mob x cocoon cross by the early purple onset!! Plus seeds all look alike so could have easily ended up in the wrong container Haha

13 Likes

Alright bro! Thank you!! I felt like shit after screwing up @saxo’s seeds. Especially since they are rare. There is hope! I read a lot of really old threads on a few forums of people really talking the CR up and how they were finding some chocolate phenos. That’s something nobody seemed to talk about when I first joined over there. So, I wanted to look for it, although maybe more rare than I expect. I still never smoked it yet, either, lol. Beachbud sent me more of his Chuckies Bride seeds. Not sure if its still the f3 or not. The only plant I grew out of those was spectacular in every way. Not floppy with small buds like lots of people were reporting. Beach must have done some selection work because mine was stellar.

Hey @Saxo, did you read that? I found some bro. I’ll get them to you eventually! lol…

Thanks for the info. Tell Smokey howdy. Whats his handle on IG? I don’t really go there much.

7 Likes

Chuck’s bride def had a cult following!!

Chocolate rain, I grew one a long time ago. It was a favorite amongst friends. It was more of a cocoa powder taste, not sweet like milk choc. I’ve heard the raspberry pheno is actually the most coveted pheno. Old seeds can be a bitch sometimes. I’ve had great luck using a seed mat for all seeds, summer or winter Haha.

Smokeypockets handle is the same on IG. Old

5 Likes

Seed run looks to be working…

Flowering tent. So far so good. About 7 or 8 days into 12/12.

Thanks for looking in.

21 Likes

Update but not much has changed…

6 ladies, got a little cleaning of the under parts tonight.

Seeded ladies.

Chocolate Rain x Chocolate Rain

(Mob x Cocoon) x Chocolate Rain

That’s about it folks. I did try to pollinate a few sites on some other plants just fit fun maybe 10 seeds each would be great. We’ll see if any pollen took.

Be safe everyone.

20 Likes

Looking nice bro… What’s the sativa in the upper right corner? Just scrolled back and saw Jalisco? Somebody on opengrow was supposed to send some Jalisco seeds he just made. I’d like to get it. I was gonna buy it from Sannie since it was the last of Esko’s work he had. He took it off before I got it.

I have a half of a film canister full of Mexi seeds and have only a sketchy description. A young friend was gifted them from an old timer at a house he was at to install Direct TV dish. He also gave him some Panama Red seeds. I’m going to try some of them this year to see what I can come up with. They’re tough to get to germinate he said. And they’re long flowering so he gave them to me to try. He had one going and said it reeked of skunk and could smell it all around his property. He lost it to freeze. He lives up in the mountains and the weather is little more extreme up there.

I remember seeing the plant. It was a nice looking sativa about 6 feet tall. Lime green color. Anyway, I’ll keep you in the loop. peace

7 Likes

Hay @Islayhearts looking good in the tent bro
Best of luck with your seed run
Paps

3 Likes

GSC X BLR. where did you get those beans? That sound delightful.

4 Likes

yeah you usually cant tell for a good 3-5+ days if pollen took and lower down the plant you pollinated the slower they build.

6 Likes

Learn something new everyday. Thank you.

4 Likes

New line up…

Snow kush f2
Grape stomper og f2
Chem D x double dubb f1
Orange goji , thanks to @50State

Also will do germ rate on chocolate rain f2 so will grow those out as well.

Thanks .

19 Likes

Fire in those beans good luck

2 Likes

Few weeks to go.

And the other ladies…

That’s about it!

20 Likes

looking good

1 Like

Thank you for the nice words!

2 Likes

Nice show as always my friend
The orange goji is one I’ll add to the line up once I can grow again hopefully it’ll be soon maybe
For the mine time I’ll just sit back and drool
Paps

2 Likes

Your situation is shitty , sorry about that but saved the house haha.

I’ll be sure to post some pics to keep the scrolling thing going!

3 Likes