Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

uk cheese x wedding cake on day 36

30 Likes

I bet thats gonna be killer

1 Like

Trump’s Candy which i’m calling “Z45”

24 Likes

Flowered out a random Flight Risk clone I had last round. Went thru a reveg & now we’re a couple weeks into flower. Still a looker imo

26 Likes

I hate not wk 6+ of flower pics just as much as the next guy…
But figured I’d post something because the tents were open & room light up

Just for the fuck of it, here’s the “earliest” Sterling Green Male vs. the slowest

Tomorrow marks 2wks from true-leaves for the Notso Headband (LA Kush) x Mendo Purp.
(One died off after germination)

19 Likes

That reminded me I had some Sterling skunk male pics. I had 5 I kept small.

23 Likes

UK Cheese x Wedding Cake (I’m calling it cheesecake)

Trump’s Candy (I’m calling it Z45 lol)

30 Likes

5/10 resinous Sterling Green males

No pistils, no bullshit, just under 4wks in flower. WTF are ppl talking about when they say resinous males are a “female trait”? Why are some guys selecting non-resinous males with extreme prejudice? Help me understand why this is a such a bad thing to see on my XY plants, please :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

27 Likes

Funny, I just heard Caleb say on a pot cast episode he doesn’t name his crosses “because people are gonna name that nice pheno whatever they want”
Lookin good!

5 Likes

he actually messaged me about it after i posted and he referred to it as cheesecake as well, so now maybe i’ve named 2 of his crosses!! We’ll see :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s funny because he use to run competitions on IG who could come up with the coolest name for his crosses.
If he chose your name he would hook you up with a bunch of gear.

That’s a great and logical name for that cross.

3 Likes

oh yeah. I named Pretty Nasty during his last contest and he sent me like… 10-12 packs from that release including 2x Pretty Nasty’s.

10 Likes

That’s pretty sweet.

1 Like

he is the man

3 Likes

How are the ladies?

1 Like

Tldr: lots of intersex

Oh boy, I was holding off on making a post about them :grimacing:
Pics and whatnot are coming. Just wanted to near the end of flower before I form an opinion

10 Likes

Grown indoor? Ive got a pack but was holding off until spring because he said they were unstable as fuck grown inside but were completely fine outdoors. Looks like outside it will be for me. I live on the same longitude as sterling mass but i am 300 metres higher in terms of altitude so hopefully they work out. I Was very tempted to roll the l dice and do a few indoors but i think ill hold off and throw em all outside. Cheers

4 Likes

Grown indoor, yeah. I hope outdoors will be better. Also keep in mind, I would probably have better luck had I taken clones first instead of growing str8 from seed (so I’ve heard) :man_shrugging:t4:
Nonetheless, I’m not upset.

Just waiting to note the final smells, maybe a smoke report or two, and take some late-flower shots. The males on the otherhand… seem to really resist the typical pollen-mold despite having large sac clusters! Plus my small sample size of 10 had resin on 50% of them. So I wouldn’t write off the line :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Nice! Cant wait to hear what you found. Ill probably run clones inside off the nicest outdoor when all said and done.

1 Like

Here is my recent run of mostly CSI stuff. Not pictured are 3 phenos of Trump’s Candy.

Notso headband x Chem D #1

Notso headband x Chem D #2 (initial favorite after first samples)

Notso headband x Chem D #3

UK Cheese x Wedding Cake (stunning from start to finish and checks so many boxes for me)

36 Likes