Humboldt Green Crack Fem Indoor/Outdoor

This will be the grow log of the Green Crack chosen by the people of overgrow,
to experiment with indoor veg / outdoor flower… Thanks for watching eveyone.

8 Likes

Cant wait to see it go. What mix you doin this with?

1 Like

Coco and perlite. But will transplant into 707…

1 Like

What’s is the 707? Sorry trying to get to 20 characters. Haha

1 Like

“Roots Organic Formula 707” – soil mix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found it online thanks

1 Like

Te pasas a la tierra, tico? Coño, ya era hora…
Venga que la Green Crack esa ( o Dream Queen o como la quieras llamar…: SuperSkunk de San Sebastian/Donosti, je?) es facilita de cultivar… Es una Skunk X Afgana o viceversa…

2 Likes

I have a clone of green crack from a dispensary outdoors but it might have been a selection from these seeds as they seem to be popular. If it is a selection of these seeds, then get ready for a vigorous grower and it’s very easy to clone too. We’ll see how the bud turns out in late Sep or early Oct according to what I’ve read.

2 Likes

I am not sure how I missed this @MadScientist , but I was really interested in this specifically from Humboldt. Thanks for running it here!

1 Like

It never made it man, my inexperience at the moment didn’t allow it. LOL

@cannacrab thanks for following my stuff, i try to make it interesting for people to follow, glad to have catched your eye!

Cheers!

1 Like

What happened? Maybe it is just a finicky strain.

I’ll probably find some seed down the road and run it if no one else does.

1 Like

The seedling showed cotyledons and never passed that point, it was a scrawny little seedling, had to cull it.

1 Like

Great to know - Thanks. Have any success with Humboldt otherwise?

Humbly at your service, my pleasure.

I tried germinating some Blue Dream Fem from them, had three seeds and neither made it, it’s on my germination thread bro! The little wodden box is the shyte tho!

Sci :robot:

1 Like