Humboldt Seed Organisation Promo at The Vault

Win OG Kush and Bubbas Gift from Humboldt Seeds Organisation, also learn about their on purchase promo to get free seeds with every purchase, and get a 15% discount code to use at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/humboldt-seed-organisation-promo-at-the-vault

18 Likes

I’m in on this sweet giveaway!

4 Likes

I am in. +20 characters

5 Likes

OG Kush Feminized sounds great.

I haven’t had the opportunity to experience any Humboldt seeds yet.

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try HSO beans!

3 Likes

Sweet I’m in! Plus20

4 Likes

This giveaway is for 5 og kush he us giving the bubba’s gift away on a different site

3 Likes

Oops. Thanks man I’ll fix that.

2 Likes

I’ve got no experience with HSO but plenty of hours with OGK under my belt. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Thank you for all these opportunities! Would love to try these! :crossed_fingers::pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

Lemon Juice Express was wonderful & easy to grow…
thank you for this opportunity✌️

2 Likes

Another great promo. Would like to try the humboldt line.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity. Luck everyone

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks @George_The_Vault for ANOTHER awesome opportunity to get some TOP QUALITY GENETICS for those of us who are new to all this…:rolling_eyes: That Bubba’s Gift MAKES MY MOUTH WATER!

As always, GOOD LUCK to my OG brothers and sisters!

3 Likes

Need some seed. Put me down for a win

1 Like

One freebie Bubba’s Gift seed is all I’ve grown from HSO, good musty/zesty Froots Loop smell on her. Trying OG Kush to grow would be nice.

1 Like

Sweet, thanks for all of the giveaways. Haven’t tried anything from Humboldt Seed Organization yet. But I would love to put some of these into the grow room. January 1st Illinois medical card holder’s get to start growing legally!!! Yay! Good luck to everyone

2 Likes

Got to be in it to win it. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

thanks @George_The_Vault for another awesome contest! Always fun and dangerous seeing whats new on the site!

3 Likes

Count me in… hoping they’re great genetics :slight_smile:

2 Likes