Humidity caused by rain , how to fix

Hey guys , it’s been raining non stop for 2 or3 days now and I’ve been able to keep my humidity for week 3 flower at around 40 to 55 percent humidity . I’ve got 2 in-line fans in a 4x4 blowing air out and 1 inline blowing into tent and a dehumidifier on outside of tent . I also have 4 clip fans one in bottom of tent rest spread out and a big fan blowing directly onto my plants . I’ve tried to do everything I can to reduce humidity from 63 percent and just can’t , any recommendations?

2 Likes

Also will this temporary humidity change with the rain cause havoc on my plants ?

how bushy are your plants? I just dropped the humidity in my tent by around 15% by giving them a good hair cut.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t sweat too much in week 3.

5 Likes

I think a lot of folks are having your same issue. The thing is if you bringing in 63 RH then the fans don’t help much. I’ve been running the dehum at night and keeping the door open during the day…goal is 55 but able to keep it under 50 this week from like 67-75

3 Likes

I’ll have to send in a pic in the morning , not to bad but I could probably take some of the big leafs off , thank you for your awesome help my man

3 Likes

Ok for sure , thank you for your help

1 Like

Ok I’ll definitely try keeping the door closed at night , thank you for the awesome help

1 Like

this was my plants before the hair cut

and this was them after

8 Likes

This was a couple days ago your setup looks awesome

3 Likes

Bet its even tougher runnng hydro. You best get a dehu my friend.

2 Likes

yea i second this im running a large amount of water and have a 20 pint dehumidfier and a 70 pint in a 800 sq ft basement that was already damp before plants where added.

1 Like

That picture I just put actually was before I defoliated so it may look a little better now

How much did the dehumidifier cost you

My mentor always taught me. You put water in there you gonna have to take it out

3 Likes

Lmao lemme get your mentors # :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

Maybe he will show me the way

found a awesome deal on the 70 pint used for $100 and the 20 pint was around $200 new

2 Likes

Yeah neb has to have one without one in that room things could get interesting quick.

2 Likes

I have two 70 pints in flower and a 50 pint in veg

2 Likes