Hungry for strawberrys... Watch the grow

Here it is my f1s Hungry for Strawberrys. I forgot to start a thread but here we are a lil over a month since i put the seeds in soil.
This is a cross from an amazing after dinner breath male and a fantastic strawberry cough.
They have been very strong throughout veg and have thick stalks and some very strong branching.
The roots are growing too fast transplanted from half gallon to 2.5 gallon about 8 or 9 days ago and roots are busting out the bottom.
I have 9 going with what looks to be 3 males.
Depending on what i can see from the males ill decide the keeper and pollinate the females.
They are under a mars hydro ts1000 (new model) and about 14 inch over the canopy.
Just did a defoliation and have been feeding dutch nutes a and b formula.

35 Likes

24 Likes

Looking good in there nice and perky and healthy👍

2 Likes

I couldnt be happier with the results im getting so far.:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Those are some nice looking plants, healthy stalks on em. All of them same strain?

@Sincitytoker are you sin city L.V.

3 Likes

Yum, pulling up a chair to watch.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

@Indoornesian

Yes indeed
Las Vegas,Nevada

1 Like

Yes my strain im working… Hungry for strawberrys

4 Likes

N. L. V.
It’s kool running into someone from my hometown on here, definitely rare! Good to meet you

1 Like

Oh wow
The pleasure is all mine :+1::v:
Definitely has been rare
I was just talking to a friend of mine from back East and I was mentioning how I have not ran across anyone here or there lol.
Nice to meet you

1 Like

Great project! :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry:
Wish you all the best! Keep them pics coming :star_struck:

Felx

4 Likes

Absolutely i take too many pics lol…

2 Likes

Should be a good one to watch!

2 Likes

@Sincitytoker I Dream about strawberry strains actually.Well done friend,they look very perky and HEALTHY.

2 Likes

@Andrexl although I wish I could take credit for these beauties but this fine work is all @Florida_man_genetics here :+1:

3 Likes

But your credit Is growing Them with this healthy green friend.Keep the good work up
@Sincitytoker

1 Like

This is my strain and my grow lol @Andrexl

3 Likes

Starting tho show sex… Lookin like 4 males 5 fems

19 Likes

Was Just too Stoned Yesterday After an hard working day,Holy Crap man I am so Sorry… Those are beautiful plants friend,I apologize

4 Likes

Looking real good my friend, excited to see the finished results

4 Likes