Hunt for the Hulk (Bruce Banner Grow)

Hey everyone.

Want to hit this year running so instead of waiting to run my Darkhorse Bruce Banner seeds I thought just do it now.

Yes I have the seed fever.:+1: I have wanted to run this strain for some time now and they were a gift from my amazing lady.

The seeds will soak over night in my Sailor Jerry shot glass. Which is tradition. Gonna do all 10 and look for a new keeper. A nice male and female maybe? Too much to ask? Probably.

Then I will pop them in some root riot cubes and put them in my heated propergator.

19 Likes

Put the younglings into the propergator this morning. Now the wait begins. Looks like there is signed of life already.

Maximum dose of LIFTA applied.

16 Likes

Supposed to be a crusher of a strain, but I have no idea what the actual plants are like. I’ll be following this one, good luck!

3 Likes

Cheers bud. It’s been on my list for sometime now. Can’t wait to see what the pack brings. May do a F2 chuck if I get 2 nice parents out the bunch.

5 Likes

I will be watching brother!

Good luck on the hunt, and i don’t think you will have problems selecting both a male and a female. I am sure you will get very nice phenos, hoping for #3 and #5 there…

I would take clones and bloom them, so i could make the cross after i saw what’s up… Anyway, cheers!

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

@MadScientist Hey bro. Long time no see. How’s sunny CR?

I was intending on taking cuts before i flower them off. As I have not before and regretted it. :frowning:

Fingers crossed for some beauties. I have never tried it so don’t think I would know if I had 3 or 5 lol

2 Likes

Hello there my man!

I am only lurking around here now, i still love the website, i learned everything i know from here, not that i know a lot, but def a lot more than before. Everything changes and we must embrace the change. I know i did.

It’s happening to me now, i lost the purple pheno of my Cherry Pine and am trying to recover it from seed now… LOL

6 Likes

I’ve never seen a bruce banner grow. Although, I got 2 growing. Genetics might not be as good as your seeds though. They are Pev seeds. I went cheap because I stay broke lol. Good luck on your grow bro. Im going to follow this thread. Happy growing bro!

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping in. The main reason I wanted to put thus up was because I hadn’t seen any grow logs for it.

I’m sure you will still find something nice. What’s in a name? We shall see.

2 Likes

Good luck with the grow pal :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thank you buddy. Hope you and your family are good.

Stay safe

Bonged

2 Likes

Ive mail ordered Bruce Banner from B.C. Very nice cannabis!! This was earthy, yet w/ sweet overtones on it. Big, phat nugs.
Darkhorse genetics is a solid company too Ive heard.

6 Likes

I have heard good things about them too. Not ran any of there gear yet. Had some double lemon pie beans that were freebies but I gifted then to a friend to grow out.

3 Likes

Update

All 10 have cracked and are on the way up. Still no fully cracked seeds yet though. The Sour Blu Tooth by @BogSeeds had much more pep.:rocket::rocket::rocket:

Hopefully good things come to those that wait. :thinking:

6 Likes

They still haven’t shown their faces…:worried:

:wave:

…so according to seedfinder, the ancestors are basically OGK, NL, & Skunk. :thinking: Interesting history. :smile:

Wishin you well.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Watch for suffocation.it happend to me once. I used humidity dome and too much water. They were in Coco tablets and 80% of seeds Just died and never showed up…

3 Likes

Y’all see the "Hulk Angry (Bruce banner x Bruce banner)?

Ethos gives them away as freebies when you sign up for their newsletter or when you buy a pack of seeds

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m a bit bemused since I have done exactly the same for my Sour Blu Tooth and they are kicking ass and taking names.

Fingers crossed I guess.

3 Likes

@toastyjakes I signed up a while ago and no offer…

3 Likes