Hunting Freeborn Selections, Crickets & Cicada, Bodhi, CSI and Guerilla Fumé F2

I’m going to pop a 100 seeds in 1gal pots, probably going to do a light cycle like 12/12 then 11/13 and bonsai the bigger plants, then re-veg at the end

i have 3 great keepers from my last hunt that was 86 seeds total, it was a success, but now all i want to do is hunt! also i made some seeds and i’m going to pop 10 of em, they are guerilla fume #4 f2

edit:
So this is what i planted today 6/4/23

Freeborn Selection
ROOT BEER FREEZE - 10
CHERRY WEST BC- 10
GRAPE LIME SKUNK BC - 10
ROYAL JUICY - 10
DUBBLE LIMES - 10
TURKEY BAG - 10

Bodhi
HASHPLANT 4 - 10

Lucky Dog
GUERILLA FUME #4 (PINE PHENO) F2 (that i made) - 10

Crickets and Cicada
PUCK HP BC3 - 10

CSI Humboldt
TRIANGLE KUSH s1 - 7

H.B.K
K DOG F3 DOG WALKER MASTER KUSH 1110G freebie

this last pack above i’m going to plant into the pots that don’t germinate because… i ran out of soil with 3 pots left to fill

97 seeds planted total !!

71 Likes

This line up is wild !! I’ll be following along on this one

4 Likes

Seriously though that is a killer line up I’ll be watching as well.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what comes out of this run. Have some RB Freeze put back for a future run. Good luck @supershitfuck

3 Likes

Here we go! Been waiting for you to drop something new brother! Those guerrilla fume have me pumped to watch as it’s something I’ve always wanted to throw down, and the freeborn stuff…. Come on :fire:, same with the C&C lots and lots of fire here , definitely down for the new show! I’m doing Similar only I popped 68 rather than 100 but hunting is and always has been my passion.

5 Likes

Following along this adventure, been eyeing those Puck BX fo a long time! Love to see what you get out of them :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

I popped the Grape Lime Skunk because mean gene says these barely want to grow, so they’ll be smaller, so i’m staring 'em early

and a little cinnamon sprinkle on top of the dirt where the seed is, as always, in my case it completely stopped damping off forever

hell yeah dawg, i’ve been scrolling thru your thread too, cool line up, we love chems lol, i need to try that bbw, i mean best name best cross right? i wish i had more time to be on here, but it’s baseball season! haha

26 Likes

I’ll definitely be watching. May everything sprout and grow healthy for you

3 Likes

@supershitfuck you are my idol at this point. Im in!

2 Likes

My mans! I think I might give this a try soon myself. I have way way way too many seeds and all I want is some nice keepers. You definitely knew what you were looking for with those packs. Lots of stuff that I’ve been eyeing for a while.

4 Likes

Nice lineup man! Got some 2 cherry west bx4 females entering flower here - expect a few mutants in a pack - slow growing “ogkb” leaves.
Your fume f2s are doin well for me too. A bit picky - I think they want root space. Heres the fume f2s

19 Likes

Good luck! This is gonna be a killer round for sure :fire:

2 Likes

how cool that you posted that on here haha, they have the look, those plants are picky but no worries even if they grow slow and ugly the mom always delivers the best flavor and best high, droppy leaves is normal, they look 100 dude dont worry

:joy:

7 Likes

yeah i try to pop everything i buy, its uncommon on here :joy: ill never have a seed collection but ill continue hunting then dusting my keepers, then ill have one, i need to try a reversal too, i just dont have the room or time to learn picking males

10 Likes

I definitely hear that brother! Go Jays!

All about that Chem life! :facepunch:t2: can’t wait to see what you find!

2 Likes

IDK about all that… i have another friend whos a Jays fan… i roast the shit outta him, specially about last year against seattle, that was brutal, by default i’m a Expo fan, talk about brutal… i’m from Québec lol but the Dodgers are just as dope but fuck the Jays :joy: :joy: :joy: juuuuuust kidding

10/10 on GRAPE LIME SKUNK also there was 20 seeds in the 10 pack

14 Likes

Hell yeah… in for the ride.

2 Likes

Looks like 95 of 97 germinated!

actually 96 of 97 did but one TK just gave up and leaned

good start!

26 Likes

What a nice space! Going to be packed even at 12/12 from seed.

2 Likes

im going to bonsai whatever grows bigger than managable, plus im expecting to kill like 50 males, allllll good is what i tell myself lol

10 Likes