Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

Have not popped a lot of seeds other than Bodhi seeds, but here we go, i spent a bunch of money on those haha, i’m looking for a few plants i really love for my little clone library. 72 seeds in the ground total, i’m even giving another gsc cross a chance, they were freebies, and i have amazing luck so far with freebies… this is how many seeds of each i’m popping

Lucky Dog Seeds - Guerilla Fume (13 seeds)
Prolific Coast Seeds - Meow (12 seeds)
Top Dawg - Sour diesel BX4 (11 seeds)
Top Dawg - i-80 (11 seeds)
Freeborn Selections - Lime 1 x Jaro (11 seeds)
CSI Humboldt - Irene Kush X Chem 91 s1 (3 seeds)
CSI Humboldt - Forbidden Fruit s1 (7 seeds)
Prolific Coast Seeds - Cold Cookies (4 seeds)

i guess i took the picture before planting the seeds, i have 'em in the ground, lights blasting with upside down transparent plastic cups on top,i little sprinkle of cinnamon on top, in fox farm ocean forest that smells of strong cedar and manure, fingers crossed.

The way i’m hunting this time is going to be like this; 12/12 from seed until sexed, put the sexed female plants in my 24/0 tent, clone all the females, run one clone of each in the beds. Keep the plants from seed bonsai-ed in those 1gal pots until it’s time to choose the winners!

So i’m pretty new at photoperiods, hunting and cloning, keeping healthy moms… all that, so let me know if i’m fucking up down the line haha but organics are usually easy for me, i just can’t fuck it up no matter how stupid i do things, the plants want to grow!

95 Likes

This is a killer lineup! Looking forward to the Top Dawg and CSI especially. Seen your work in the Bodhi thread and know there’s good things to come here :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Oh boy, this should be fun!

5 Likes

Hella interested in this process; thanks for the learning opportunity.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

6 Likes

Aces!

What are you gonna do with the males?

7 Likes

This is going to be interesting… :thinking:

I’m taking notes! :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

i was thinking… since this grow is far from my house, it’s literally inside by business space (not open to the public) and the seeds were expensive i could keep whatever i see as possible studs male here at my house, collect pollen and pollinate a branch per plant or something, and just keep the seeds off the standouts… i’m 0 experienced in this, but if i have time i’m for sure doing that, i should have time now that i think of it haha, so yeah imma try to keep a couple standout males!

23 Likes

It can be as easy as clipping off a flowering male branch, put in a paper bag and take it with you.
Can even hang it upside down over the females.
Pollination mistletoe.

6 Likes

Noted! i’ve seen that method seems legit

7 Likes

This is interesting…
Good luck on your quest brother…

6 Likes

and i thought 18 plants in a 4x2 was crowded :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

This should be interesting

5 Likes

Very interesting. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I hope and know that you’ll find some heaters in those. May the ganja gods smile upon your endeavors. Can’t wait to see what you find :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Dang homie everything you have there is straight :fire: no doubt your gna find some lovely things. I’ve wanted that meow for awhile now just never pulled the trigger PCG has interesting stuff. Gna be watching to see how those do.

2 Likes

Good luck! You have quite the lineup.

2 Likes

This is a head turning lineup :fire:
I bet theres some Studs in there too

3 Likes

Great line up. Your doing exactly what I do with pheno hunting. It always takes me a run or three of each clone before I make the final call.

To be completely transparent I have a really hard time culling plants.

7 Likes

oh so you keep the plants from seeds as moms? i’m the oposite i find one slight imperfection in a plant and it’s room for another one!

Oh hellz yeah… I’m down for this one. Seen your work in the Bodhi thread as well so this should be a nice one to follow. Wish I could pop that many at once.

Looking forward to the pics!

1 Like