Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

day 16f

it’s like having a orange tree in the garden, forbideen fruit

old soul

lime 1 x jaro in a 3gal, can’t wait to have more of this, i’m hoping it’s as good as i remember, i only smoke a little bit of this one when it was great on day 52, day 70 was not good anymore

fume’ 3

fume’ 4 & 5

the fume 4 has great structure, i wish i vegged it like 7 more days

so i’m watering ph tap water, 1/2 teaspoon epsom salt per gallon once a week, and buildAsoil craft blend and buildAFlower top dressed, i put blue gold once too, that’s some compost extract i think

and for the first time… IPM routine once a week alternate with Venerate, Dr Zymes and WP-22 because those bulb mites come back every time after i dry for two weeks in the same room, but yeah, no more damn bulb mites, they stress your plants and stunt 'em completely if they’re weak

27 Likes

Day 52 was for the Root Beer one?

2 Likes

unless i wrote the wrong thing down, and it should be logged in here, yeah day 52, but i might harvest branch by branch at like day 50 52 54 56 58 etc

4 Likes

Prolific coast seeds - Meow smoke report

I had 4 females, different buds structures but all similar in taste and high and i only have pictures of 2 plants

meow #1

sweet, bready, creamy croissant flavor, good aftertaste, very good flavor, girls love this one, heavy munchies, not too strong on the stone i’d say it’s medium streght, all medium yield/size

meow #2

This one is my favorite Meow, the buds are so damn beautiful, chunky as ever, the jar smells like bready croissant with warm cheese and gnarly wino bum smell, it taste like sweet cheese and red wine, medium potency, medium size plant, extreemly easy to trim, munchies, i definitely could of kept that one

the other two meows are in the same ballpark

19 Likes

Wino bum stank, LOL!

1 Like

You should make a cross and call it Hobo’s Taint

1 Like

Love those smokes reports brother.

1 Like

CSI Humboldt - Forbidden Fruit s1 smoke report

forbidden fruit #2

Biggest plant, smelled of straight blueberries while growing, this is probably the worst one tho, not fruity more like rubbery tasting, next one below will be better

forbidden fruit #5

Now this one taste amazing, straight orange peels, grapefruit, spicy, citrus to the max, pepper, nice positive smiling high, lingering citrus like you just drank orange juice

The high doesn’t last long, you need to keep packing bowls but the bowls taste amazing

forbidden fruit #3

so this is the one i’m re-running, it’s more on the berries spectrum with orange peel, smells and looks amaaazing, the plant is glowing in the room, the taste is amazing too, spice, fruit punch and orange, but there’s the rubbery thing going on, it’s not perfect, but it’t the most potent one, to me it’s on the psychedelic sativa, bight color, crying laughing type high, and the berry taste just stays in your head making the high even more enjoyable, it’s a sunny day off morning strain

forbidden fruit #1

i had two green phenos, this is one of 'em, citrus peel, lemon, tons and tons of pepper, and it’s got this old school thing going on, it reminds me of the weed we smoked in high school, it’s a memory taste, they both have great giggly highs that are short lived

forbidden fruit #4

not much different to report, this one is just kind of a watered down version of the other ones

but yeah, super cool weed to have around, when you crack a jar the house vibes change, it’s just such bright happy weed

26 Likes

Mean Gene - Lime 1 x Jaro smoke report

So i guess this isn’t a “freeborn selection” release, The person who gave me these seeds, won it in a auction on a mean gene youtube live thing

The Jaro is the male, it’s “pretty much the same thing as root beer” and the Lime 1 (female) is mean gene’s selection of black lime reserve, he told me on insta “these are my two favorite strains crossed together”

Lime 1 x Jaro #1

This is the one i keep talking about and i’m re-running, no lime, all root beer/og, it’s got that root beer freshness thing, almost like wintergreen without being wintergreen, like original crest toothpaste-ish thing with caramel and coffee, but fresh, man… also it’s pretty potent and have a long delicious OG lingering flavor

Lime 1 x Jaro #2

This one is on the lime tip, but it’s not really there enough

Lime 1 x Jaro #4

I hoped that was the keeper, so pretty, sharp must, popsicle/lemon pie lime deliciousness, it’s just not flavorful enough… it’s kinda of a La Croix key lime pie seltzer it’s good but it’s missing sugar and vodka lol

Lime 1 x Jaro #5

Big and frosty, stretchy huge nugged plant, not much to report here, everytime i smoke it i’m like… nah

so i got teased with the key lime pie thing, but i got a sick ass root beer OG plant (that herms, and needs to be cut down early for optimal flavor) bit if i did cut all of 'em earlier, like the #1, i probably would have better things to say, they did generally smelled great early on, lots of perfume that wasn’t there later

27 Likes

Top Dawg - i-80 smoke report

i-80 is i-95 x Sour Diesel BX3 so these are nice, very similar to each other, they have a “cleanliness” to them, sharp white pepper maybe, og/oil/rubber and pine (on the good ones) the buds are pretty light, the plants were sturdy, the big plants are blah, the small plants are better, to me they all are similar to the guerilla fume’s but more clean and feminine, it could be called like “Delicate OG”

they do have a nice skunky lingering taste, that’s what i like the most about those, also, they look so damn pretty, the high doesn’t really do it for me, it’s like constricting in the head

i-80 #3

i-80 #8

i-80 #5

i-80 #4 (best one)

27 Likes

Lime 1 x Jaro #6

almost forgot that one, definitely a contender to be a keeper, it’s super OG perfume, probably yielded the most, heavy golf ball nugs, fragrant jar, it’s really good, potent too, i was going to re-run this one and cut it early to see if it would be better but… the moms health wasn’t so good and i didn’t keep it (ok ok… it died) since i already had this other one that’s good anyways

24 Likes

Top Dawg - Sour Diesel BX4 smoke report

First of all, JJ himself said to stay away from the seedbank i got those from, but there is legit breeders with their stuff on there that vouch for it, not 110% sure i got legit seeds, but i think so

These all look the same, smell the same and taste the same, medium plants, light buds, it smells like bbq’d corn husks and ripe strawberries, it’s skunky too, my wife likes the taste, she says it’s super flavorful, but not to me, the smoke don’t really taste like much to me, there is that og/gas lingering effect and lot of skunk in the aftertaste, the high is strong and uncomfortable…

looks good, nice contrast, it smokes way better in a spliff 50/50 tobacco and scrambles your brain, lots of skunk in the spliff, i can see it being good for some people, but i’m too high strung for it

25 Likes

Prolific coast seeds - cold cookies smoke report

Smells gassy, og but not perfumy, sweet and maybe ginger? The smoke is thick, pretty good flavor on the exhale, the high is almost non existent, so much frost, maybe forum cookies just sucks? haha, looks are on point those pictures don’t do it justice at all this is pre-photoshopped weed, yielded pretty damn good too, big plant, i actually kept that one, not re-running it tho

22 Likes

Ok so now the absolute beast that overshadowed ALL the other strains

Lucky Dog seeds - Guerilla Fume smoke report

I already posted multiple smoke reports about these, here on riu and insta, the plant is trying to propagate herself thru me, it’s working too, i kept 4 out of 5, the “base” flavor is what i imagine chem91 to be like, it’s like black licorice/caramel/nutmeg/KFC deep fryer/oil rag/sweet gasoline. They all have a real heavy greasy “coats your throat” as they say, plus some of 'em have pine or barbasol

They all yielded way more than any other plants, easy to clone, easy to trim, not much frost the magic is in the meat

The high off those is all opium like, melts your worries away, nothing matters, you’re just high and in the moment of being relaxed and savoring the flavor, the high takes 2minutes to hit and so does the aftertaste, and it laaaasts, even off one hit

Guerilla fume #1

the one i didn’t keep, only because it’s smaller and the #3 is similar but bigger. beautiful nuggets

Guerilla Fume #2

This one i kept but not re-ran yet, big strong plant, barbasol more than pine, but still some foresty thing going, it has a realll gassy smoke like 2-stroke engine, like a chainsaw exhaust, it says best 'bag appeal" on the sheet but that’s not how i feel right now haha, too much orange hair

28 Likes

Guerilla Fume #3

You know fresh garden carrots have this astringent delicious taste that’s almost fuely, it’s in there, this one is the most “rank” with no pine, no forest, more sharp carrot/fuel oily, greasy as hell, and skunky smell and taste, this is what i’d call “diesel” i’m re-running it, what a beast

_MG_1945

Guerilla Fume #4

This one checks all my personal boxes, re-running it, i love pine and gas, it’s full on pine and gas, it’s deadly potent, loud OG smell, perfect like i wrote down, when you break this one open it’s like a lumber yard, woody pine and black licorice, the meat is like neon yellow/green (like the #3) it’s my morning day and nightime smoke, it’s like alcohol it gives you energy if you need it, and knocks you out if you need that, sound a lil mold in this one, huge buds

Guerilla Fume #5

This one is all about flavor, this is the most piney flavor weed i’ve had, car freshener pine, cheap old man perfume, pot pouri, fucking christmas tasting, i’m re-running it oh yeah

Big, ugly, no frost, hay smell, harvested early for sure (day 70) and found the most mold in this one, but it was in the worst corner next to the #4 but i don’t care i’m smoking it, oh and it’s just as potent as the other ones

this strain just fills in the missing “peace” part of my brain, it makes me want to quit cigarettes because this is almost more satisfying that one. It just HITS you know, I would compare this strain to a old expensive whiskey you hide and hoard for yourself (rye, not bourbon or scotch) i could go on and on haha, this is it for me

43 Likes

Man. What a review. The whole thing was awesome, well done. But the Fume, you already know, had me riveted to the phone screen man. I feel like squealing like a elementary school girl right now. Nice!!! Holy fuck!

11 Likes

Excellent detailed report Sir… appreciate you taking the time.

Wish I could say I knew what your favorite would be, oh wait… I did! I gotta get some Lucky Dog back into the garden asap.

7 Likes

Definitely a 5 star report . So that bud that gave no buzz could it be cbd?

6 Likes

Agreed, you’re putting out incredible reviews, thanks! Chuckled a bit too when I read in one of the images “liquor store floor” haha

7 Likes

A very through report.

6 Likes