hydro run number two

Hey all, BigJ here , new to this forum, I see a lot of familiar screen names. Round 2 of hydro going strong , all hydro run this time, multi strain. At this point in time I’m done with veg on this run getting ready to flip to 12/12. 2 autos finishing up. Another jungle by BIGJ. Lol. Earlier pics of growing stages will be added as I dig through my photos. Latest pics as of last night.

28 Likes

Looks like your hands are full there. Looking great brotha.

3 Likes

Welcome to the jungle!

3 Likes

Jungle is right. My system is just too small plants to close together and I don’t like to waste space so I still pack it. Lol. Bubble bucket plants grew way faster. Next round 8-10 bubble buckets and work in a new system

3 Likes

Just ran a bubble bucket for first time. Its amazing how fast they grow.

3 Likes

Your jungle is looking very swell going have to take a look at the bubble buckets

1 Like

couple bud pics from the two autos I chopped tonight , darker green bud is gelato the other light green bud is white widow

14 Likes

Hows the smoke or do you know yet??

I quick dried a couple early buds that I had broken while moving them around. Couple day air dry then Into a dehydrator. Just curious on buzz and flavor , pretty good , I’m impressed, should be really good on normal dry and cure.

2 Likes

11 Likes

I’d smoke it! Lol

2 Likes

Top pic gelato and lower is white widow autos. . , turn back the timers to 12/12 on photo plants, get them budding and 2 more autos , I’m thinking the Ethos Pluto Cut Auto R F3 and maybe see if the last zkittels auto I got will pop

4 Likes

Gonna run some bubblegum autos for the first time with autos this spring

This only my second ever run of autos. I’m still trying to get hang of it, not quite sure when to harvest them. First run was northern lights, and went the 75 days claimed and had a lot of clear trichs, let them go longer(90 days and checked every day and never really completely clouded and no amber, did not turn out good. This round turned out pretty good.78 days all cloudy. May of just been crappy genetics on the norther light. have to see how next round goes

2 Likes

! few earlier pics of this grow

10 Likes

Previous grow pics.

15 Likes

@G-paS this is my journal if you would like to take a look. I’m new to this site so it’s a little limited compared to a couple others I have going.

1 Like

@Tinytuttle this is my journal if you would like to see what I got going on.

1 Like

Beautiful colors in those buds makes my mouth water, hypnotizing Sexy bitches you have there … ya the grow looks like a jungle backdrop for the 1st Predator movie!

1 Like

will be checking it out