Hyp3rids's Garden

What’s up ya’ll… Gonna post lots of pictures from the garden. The autumn weather has brought those colours out and the garden looks epic. Enjoy!!

Wolfman ‘Kuato’ Cut looking epic as always. Wolfman F3 coming next year.

DSCF0114_IG

52 Likes

More Purple Zacatecas… New pheno, looking and smelling stunning…

45 Likes

Chamula Skunk, Chiapas Mexico

12 weeks in and 4 donkey dick colas…

We have a small amount of seeds we are putting out tomorrow on our website.

http://www.hyp3rids.com

34 Likes

Ace Of Haze ‘R&C’ Cut

40 Likes

Some more of the Purple Zacatecas pictures…

35 Likes

Those purple Zacatecas are absolutely stunning heard lots of good about it from kagyu’s potcast episodes great work @Hyp3

6 Likes

I’m very interested In Wolfman and el squato. Especially the Wolfman it’s my type of weed
“Bred for the ultimate psychoactive effect”

3 Likes

Very nice looking strains. Where are you out of?

2 Likes

@Hyp3 how are those cambodian red back cross coming along? I saw you have two purple hybrids with cambodian red the no2 Male of violeta x family vault purple and purple zacatecas. I was wondering what might be the backross Male?
Golden highland Thai also sounds epic I like the Wolfman though what are you selecting for in f3?

1 Like

The backcross never happened as the original CR mother died in a heat surge in one of our grow spaces. We couldn’t get any more of the Cambodian Reds to crack, so we gave up. We used her in 3 crosses…

Red II (CR X No.2)
Red Lime (CR X Verde Limon)
Redwood Haze - CR X Purple Zacatecas

All produced amazing off spring…

RED II

22 Likes

RED LIME (photo by forum buddy)

16 Likes

Redwood Haze

28 Likes

this is some PROPER weed, ey!
very beautiful :star_struck:

12 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate about cambodian red mom dying. I think an f2 and f3 selection using long flowering males and cambodian smell females of these hybrids will bring back most of the cambodian. I like that red wood Haze it looks like the cambodian.

2 Likes

Nice one San :wink:

5 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

I can’t wait to run your work

Paps

4 Likes

I’m running a couple of Ace of Haze x Zacatecas (purple? I think @Motaco said it was). One has/had really dark purple stems and a little darker early buds, and the other is a green stem but it has some cool red/purple leaves. I had them outside for a week or so with the cool weather. They stay inside now except for the last couple of days. I take them out for some fresh CO2. I’m really interested in that Purple Zac. Your plants are beautiful. Like SAN says, PROPER! I’m sure looking forward to finishing these two, for sure… lots of crazy genetics. I was gifted these from @ Motaco. Thanks to the both of you! :pray: :v:

9 Likes

Heime Cheeba’s Purple Kush aka 68’ PK

Remember this girl? That beautiful Afghan Purple Kush worked by Heime Cheeba. Well here she is again…

This is the third time we’ve grown her out, and once again she looks absolutely stunning. It’s hard to take a bad picture of her to be honest.

Wanted to also mention the smell on this girl. I find Afghans can go many ways when it comes to aroma. But this girl encapsulates that classic musky / gym sock / super-skunk funk. Hard to believe when you look at her right? Yes indeed, she’s a bona fide stinker. The kind of line you wanna test your new carbon filters with.

We’ve decided to do a repro for the new year, so stay posted to see how that goes. She took some long to reveg after the last time we grew her out. We honestly thought we were going to loose her. But she’s back, cloned and ready for some future offspring. Expect more updates in the new year.

She was also mother to Bandit Kush, one of our Colombian Gold LE hybrids. We have a number of selections we’ve already posted on IG, so check our feed for those.

‘Bandit Kush’ is available with the rest of the Colombian Gold Legacy Edition Collection on our official website - Link in bio.

Expect some full-on purple razzle dazzle… Hyp3

DSCF0557_NEW_IG

35 Likes

Wow…gorgeous strains here!!! Purple kush :eyes::exploding_head:

5 Likes

Wow this is simply beautiful

I definitely need to try this one

Great job

Please keep us updated

3 Likes