I always seem to miss out on these seed giveaways

Anybody willing to donate a few seeds?

8 Likes

Good Morning, i have some nice chucks, that your welcome to give a grow. DM me and we can see if your interested.

13 Likes

Don’t feel bad most of us miss out lol, the great thing is the opportunities never end. Just gotta keep trying we will get one sooner or later.

11 Likes

I do a daily giveaway and don’t recall seeing your name? Cant win if you dont sign up. Here is today’s, give it a try.

20 Likes

If Chernobyl x Slurricane sounds good to you, hit me up :wink:. I have WAY more seeds of it than I’ll ever need. I’m testing them now, and so far/so good :+1:

12 Likes

Gonna try it now!!

2 Likes

Yeah. I have some BBC x MAC1 x PE. that’s blueberry cupcake x mac1. then pineapple express. it’s a great sticky sativa. lmk. i’ll donate ya some. and some of these jr mint x mac1 x pe as well. I made a bunch my first run last summer. been growing them out. they’re nice.

9 Likes

Id absolutely love some!!!

2 Likes

Major shout out to @Trial-N-Error for these beans!!! Thanks for the love and kindness

21 Likes

@DougDawson has some good beans.

9 Likes

Yup, i play his raffle

3 Likes

Damn, THAT was fast :metal: nice one @Trial-N-Error

7 Likes

Im still waiting for your slurricane crosses to show up!

I believe ill run his and yours at the same time and see what kind of magic i can create!!

5 Likes

Someone else i sent some beans out to, just got theirs. Yours should arrive soon :+1:

Yeah man I’m like WTF, how do some people ship stuff so quickly?? Trial got your seeds out QUICK!! --i used to have this cologne/perfume hookup, no bullshit you could order from him Saturday night and that shit would show up midday Monday :man_shrugging: like consistently. It was crazy. Wasn’t sent priority or anything either

6 Likes

Im not always that quick, i was already packing up seeds when i got his info, everything was already within reach. I wish i was that efficient all the time. :laughing:
Thanks for the compliment.

6 Likes

What’s your preference, auto, or photo? Hell, I can send both. Hit me in the DMs, I’ll send ya some things to play with.

1 Like

Im in the stages of getting my scrog method perfected so photoperiod would be more forgiving but i can fuck with both!!

What kind of strains are you working with??

I selfed this,

And crossed her to Seedsman’s Blueberry auto (froberry)and Johnny Potseed’s GSC x Black Cream (Scoutcicle)

Also was asked to preserve
Blue Raspberry Truffle | IRIE GENETICS which was successful, and I crossed her to Sunday Driver (Raspberry Sunday)

Right now I’m doing a seed increase on
Tropicanna Poison XL Auto® with a few possible crosses.

10 Likes

Wells hells bells yeah man!! Im interested!!!

3 Likes

Damn! What a call to action by all of us, very cool

I need to make a post about missing all the light giveaways :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes