I AM Bongholio™

I AM Bongholio™

25 Likes

25 Likes

Growing up in the 90s, no complaints at all.

3 Likes

Sticking around for this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

giphy

13 Likes

Happy New Year brother!

So what is in your lineup for this year?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

i just posted beavis and butthead music videos in the “what are you listening to” thread just yesterday. coincidence i guess…

3 Likes

Ok, I can already see this thread is gonna be hilarious, mind if I join the party?
I brought my own weed…

6 Likes

? Don’t know, tomorrow’s to far in tha future for me.??

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nowadays that could be soo true :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

These 3 are Gumrilla, Calyx Bro. seeds. I think all 3 are female. That one on the left is a beast

These two on the igloo are SourD×Lemon Skunk autos. Both are male im thinking. Still to early to tell. Im not into autos, thinking bout pulling soon, IDK, what do you think

7 Likes

I think that’s pretty large for an auto to not be showing sex imo. Auto from who?

3 Likes

Mark’s 105 day. I flipped two, both males pretty sure

1 Like

Yeah, you have to flip those “autos”.

3 Likes

I thought you could run 24, thats why they call’m autos
So basicly reg weed that you cant clone. Hmm.

1 Like

Think they call them super autos or something. An auto you gotta flip. Good stuff man.

So yup, you are pretty much correct.

1 Like

6 Likes

From what I understand, they Will start to bloom at cycles like 16/8 or 15/9. More veg time so yields bigger than regular autos, and starts/finishes earlier when grown outdoors. Potentially could clone them.

3 Likes

Just added the White OG to my collection.
Got some Ghost and Black Demon OG in the mail.
2021 will be an OG year, the only way to top 2020! Which was a very good year for me. One of the best. Sorry if y’all had a bad 2020, I guess it’s how you make lemonade that counts. And I make a mean MUTHA FUCKING LEMONADE.
Just saying
:v:

8 Likes

MMFL should be the name of your next cross. :beers:

4 Likes