I am looking for Kobain Kush - The best strain for Parkinson's

Hello OG,

I have a personal project where i am looking to combine a few strains in hopes of getting to a “Perfect Medicine”. When i say perfect i am speaking in terms of helping with parkinson’s and additionally some autonomic disorders.

That being said, my first search is to find the following strain.

Kobain Kush

From Leafly - Kobain Kush is an indica-dominant hybrid that crosses Pre-98 Bubba Kush with White Lotus. The goal of this breeding project, by Red Eyed Genetics, was to increase the yield, stretch, and overall vigor of the early Bubba Kush cutting to achieve shorter vegetative cycles and enhance the overall potency and bag appeal. Subtle hints of purple begin to show late in the flowering period, with Kobain Kush buds that emit a mixture of sweet coffee and earthy pine that is highlighted with diesel undertones. The relaxing kick of indica effects will help calm stress and relax the body from head to toe.

Ill be posting a full description of my project in another thread sometime soon.

7 Likes

Off the bat, don’t put too much stock in medical information from leafly.

But based on that description, if you are looking for something indica dominant with bodhi’s white lotus that has a strong body high but not too much psychoactivity, I might try this.

Ken Estes ran prop 215 prop 420 medical dispensaries in san jose, berkely, and LA. Their selections for medical strains are very well done.

Unfortunately the price on the vault is not great with current exchange rates.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.