I am Very Happy

I’m happy with how well our community is growing…

29 Likes

Let’s all Overgrow the world together :fireworks:

12 Likes

Overgrow is pretty much the best place on the internet.

Even if you have all the seed you need, it’s a great place to hangout and grow as an enthusiast.

Overgrow has replaced Facebook in my life.

16 Likes

Right here brother :blush: ovegrow rules :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Yes, that is cool!

Many new growers register every day!

10 Likes

I’ve deleted fb, Snapchat and the Twitter. Nothing but egos and echo chambers.

I love it here, my new home. Hell, I keep the og page as my homepage on my home pc

9 Likes

Been my family for over a year and I’m proud to serve under the man himself and @GrapeApe has been an amazing mentor

The community is growing and The world is starting to open it’s eyes a little more… it’s a good time to be…

Grow On!

6 Likes

I’m new here, but it’s pretty friendly. There are other places that are super hostile.
Instagram has some ok people once you get past the robots or re-sellers of vaping stuff.

5 Likes

Well welcome to an actual grow forum haha

No robots and some pretty cool giveaways, but all around a good time!

8 Likes

I’m sure glad I found you guys! So much real knowledge and positivity on here! The sense of community and generosity is almost unbelievable! The way the forum is setup it is much more interactive than others as well!
You all rock!

3 Likes

Same here! Everyone here is amazing. Overgrow is my tribe!!!

3 Likes

The OG Family contains the sum total of people in my life that I call friends. I’ve been here over a year now and I owe the peace and we’ll being that I have to the OG Fam and growing Cannabis. I have mucho love and respect for all of my brothers and sisters and you couldn’t chase me away with a big stick!
Thank You OG
oleskool :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Even if one doesn’t grow cannabis this is just a GREAT place to enhance your skills as a grower of anything from seed to mature plant and with all the potential plant problems in between answers can be found on this awesome forum ! Thank you all for all the amazing pics, comments , help with issues etc . PLANT THOSE SEEDS!

4 Likes

Love you all!!!

5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

I agree completely I only wish I had re-found you guys sooner. This place is the shit!

Ya’ll be good to one another.

4 Likes