I apologize. I'm just trying how to make a wiki list

Just trying how to make a wiki and trying other tabs. Only 15 users will be allowed to signup, 4 of which are Corey. The remaining 11 are the chosen ones and will be cleansed in accordance with the teachings. The cleansed will receive eternal riches beyond their wildest dreams. Signups are open to both members and regular users. These slots will go fast, so signup quickly.

1. Corey
  2. Corey
  3. Corey
  4. Corey
  5. J-Icky
  6. Eudaemon
  7. Treetop
  8. Kcity87
3 Likes
  • List item
1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1. List item

Autos.

1. List item
1 Like

How do u make a wiki lol

1. List item

2. List item

Autos

Captura
Caxptura
Captuvra

(just for Regulars frech|nullxnull )

4 Likes

Am I getting close

1 Like

I think I got it. I think. Thanks brother!

2 Likes

Yeah I got it. Thanks!. Everyone just ignore me or practice your stuff right here just like I did. No judging here. We’re all learning

6 Likes

@George we could prolly arrange that but… no one else would get them

1 Like

You would just have to start another thread … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Yep. It’s gonna be for 10 different people next time. After that we might be able to work something out

1 Like

This is just a test, isn’t it? :innocent:, I know members and regulars can edit, don’t know if the rest (which really doesn’t bother me ejem|nullxnull), it’s going to be a real honey pot, I appreciate what you’re doing … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Absolutely no test. I have enough for 10 people. Should I not do a 10 person wiki for regulars and members? What are u saying bro

It will be for members and regulars. Shit man idk. I think everybody should have a chance

2 Likes

I think you should start a new thread from scratch, now that you know how to do it. Didn’t know the conditions you were going to put, as your previous runs were open for everyone, just members and regulars are fine to me … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

How do I copy links on here to re post?

You mean links to other threads? It would be just copy/paste:

Captura

Captura

1 Like

I will not put restrictions