I call her tripod

Never had a seedling start with 3 of everything before.

LSD auto flower

She gonna be special?

16 Likes

Thats the whorled phylotaxy. Its a cool mutation

3 Likes

Very cool!

Should turn out to be a decent looking lady

3 Likes

Along for the ride. This will be Intetesting. I’m just gonna get comfy over here.

2 Likes

Everybody i have spoke to about whorled phylos said that they ended up being really high leaf to bud ratio resulting in a horrible trim experience. Sometimes they grow out of it though. Ive had 2 now that have grown out into typical growth plants.

1 Like

Oooh going to be super interesting! Looking good

1 Like

I only grew one and it was pretty normal yield from what I remember, just more small buds

1 Like

Im not talking about yield. Im talking about super leafy buds.

1 Like

I know, thats just what I remember of mine from 10 years ago lol

1 Like

The ones I’ve grown out had poor stucture from the extra branches blocking light , normal bud to leaf ratio but to compact, might be good in a lanky sativa though

3 Likes

Update on this girl. Can’t even take proper pictures because it’s so bushy, but she has topped herself… twice! One as a seedling and now again on the main chute.

1 Like

3 Likes

FREAKY DEEKY! I love it!

2 Likes

This thing is so much fun. I’m having a blast with this plant. Every day I’m noticing new growth trying to break through the canopy. I gave it a minor trimming today and tied down the second main branch that’s stretching.

Update on tripod. Shes doing great, I’m constantly tying more branches down and more start poking up

2 Likes

Tripod update!! Looking good, much better than her little purple sister in the back

2 Likes