I got an appointment with bud

I have an appointment with bud . This will be an all OG grow with tags. Sorry for the chaos. Needed to make a few changes.
This is my summer grow. I did make a few changes. Get your chair, set back pack a bowl. The show will get started soon.

21 Likes

All OG this time with tags. Sorry for the chaos.
Row one is from @Oldtimerunderground and @Bow4Buck
2 @Oldjoints and @Enjoi802
3 @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55
4 @TestOfOath and @Gpaw
5 @Papalag and @MoBilly
The seed pack that I have from my friend @MoBilly is special to me. I have another packet from @JohnnyPotseed that is special also but it has a back up. lol
I really hope everyone enjoys the show. The gift from @Papalag set me on fire. That was very nice of you.

31 Likes

I will be using happy frog soil. 3 gallon to 5 gallon containers. Lights will be led. HLG 4K to start. Three tents and some love.
Grow bags( I know they fk up I still love them.)
Advanced nutrients with some friends.
Will start seeds in tap water in a little bit of hydrogen peroxide.
The usual equipment. Heat pad. Humidifier fans and some love. I’m really leaning toward @BudBusterPro it is warm weather. He has a great product. Sorry my last grow. I didn’t do everything that I said I would. @Tejas did I say strawberries? I looked all day. I did not see any at all.

14 Likes

I’ll be following along! Good luck with the grow!

3 Likes

This is exciting will be lurking in the background So many pucks to pop

1 Like

I wanna watch too!

1 Like

What! No strawberry!?! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

@Hemp man what is this blue Tara I’m starting to see that pop up a bit lately?

2 Likes

What strawberry is it you keep talking about? I’ll have to look and see what I got. I know somethings up.

1 Like

That is @Oldjoints . @JohnnyPotseed had it for a sale a minute back. He still could have some. Not sure.

3 Likes

Naw cuz, them beans are long gone out to folks here. Nada left, sorry.

4 Likes

That puck is an F3 by OJ, the original F1 was a Bodhi release, Bubbashine (Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) x Snow Lotus (Afgooey x Blockhead (X18 dominant))

3 Likes

I “might” have a few left…

4 Likes

Hell, lol gimme a call, please.

4 Likes

How are you man, it’s been a while!

1 Like

I’m fixing to drop a few packs of the Blue tara on the Hall thread, if ya want any lol you better act fast.

3 Likes

Keep an close eye on the sour diesels have one that had some real sneaky sacks in it seeded my tent a bit and they don’t like getting root bound had 3 out of 6 auto flower too excited to see your run though lots of cool stuff there!

3 Likes

There some real vigorous plants could do a bit better outdoor maybe in general sour has some herm tendencies

1 Like

Nothing wrong with what you said. I just needed to make a few changes. And to look at what else I had available.
I made an edit to a few of my remarks

1 Like

There is an advertisement fee. Lol
Good deal @Oldjoints I might need to grab me another pack.

1 Like