I hate the circulating fan in my 2x2… what do you use?

2x2 growers, what do you use for the circulating fan inside your tent? I hate the little desk fan I use there must be a better option. Who’s got a good one?

2 Likes

I’ve 2 of these pointed away from eachother in my 3x3

8 Likes

I have an ac infinity fan in both 2x2’s - it kind of blocks the light in the small tents. Both the old version which seems to have been recalled and the new version. The new version is a good fan, but large. Also not cheap.

1 Like

I don’t use a fan anymore in case of herms. But I’m in a dry climate so it probably doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Honeywell ht9000

2 Likes

The classics:

The new challengers with DC motors:

The above are all $40-70 and have good warranty and repairability:

A proven bargain option at under $20:

EDIT fixed this link:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pelonis-12-3-Speed-Oscillating-Table-Fan-Model-FT30-8MBBV-Black/873553460?from=/search

4 Likes

A little $6 Walmart clip fan, but with a repurposed clip from an old broken pole-clip oscillating fan. When the plants get big I add a second one, one above canopy & one below.

5 Likes

If you wanted a splurge for a smart device and pole-mount compatibility, this bump-up Atom model with wall mount and Alexa would be nice:

2 Likes

you can see how the ac infinity is just blocking my African haze. It is cool how it tilts and I think it works with their app which I don’t have.

Old ac infinity that was recalled because oscillation broke is more reasonable size for 2x2

3 Likes

I really need to get a proper tent fan. Right now I’m using the top of a pedestal fan and last grow I hung it with cable ties from the top tent racks :joy:

1 Like

+1 for Vornado they’re great! Pricey but have no anxiety about them blowing up or catching fire etc… left on 24/7

3 Likes

I thought about doing this but above the light and just having it blow on high. Looks like that may be the option since I’d prefer something oscillating

1 Like

Any photos of how you attached the two? I like the smaller size vs the big one but not totally understand how they go together

Thank you for the responses everyone

There’s also a slightly larger version which I use now in a 2x4 but these are smaller so good for a small tent.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It ran like that on low 24/7 for four years until it died. I have 2 more.

1 Like

First time i see this kind of fan obstructed in intake side, that make sense lol You killed the game foreigner ^^

4 Likes

In my 2x2 tents, I use 4” (120mm I think) high power pc computer type fans. I hang them in the corners using floral/utility wire.
These fans are cheap. Move a LOT of air. And the motors and bearings in them last years.
You can see example in this posts picture:

3 Likes

With that setup there was a draft all over the chamber.