I just wanted to introduce myself

Hey OG, I just wanted to introduce myself I have been a longtime follower of these forums since way back to my early highschool years when I first discovered cannabis was my go to medication for nearly everything, forgot my account info otherwise I would of logged into that.
But here I am today finally spending the time to jump in and hopefully share any knowledge and wisdom on anything I can help with in these forums! I will say right off the bat, that I am an addict, and have been in recovery for over 14 years, I just turned 36 this 4/20 that just passed haha, so happy birthday to me, and I hope everyone had a great 420!
I do want to add that my favorite strain is PIFF, as I was growing up in a time where commercial bud was trash ass beasters, and the high grade that was constantly around was the piffy haze, it was expensive so at first it was just a treat that was dosed out as long as possible. I ended up becoming the hustler quite early once I realized that all my friends too wanted to indulge but had no connections, so therefore my journey began into the bud business, which at the time was obviously risky, these new kids nowadays got it made, because as the OGs know, even having a joint on you was risky shit. Being able to hook up my friends, brought more than just having buds and paying nothing, it brought friendships that I still have to this day!
I grow for personal use, nothing too crazy 12 plants at a time, maybe 2 runs a year depending on whether or not Im chasing crazy piffy phenos of haze haha .Another thing about me is that I rant a bit much haha, My PO even tells me to “keep it short n sweet” lol. Anyways I hope to make many more friends here on the forums, and If anyone who is struggling with addiction would like to talk to someone I always make sure I have time for that! I use IG a lot and have reels posted of my current grow, but I will be sharing on here as well, hopefully today I will have the time to take some pics!
Thanks for having me here!
~DuBBAGe

27 Likes

Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3) - #1677 by Barefrog you will get a warm welcome over here welcome it is one of the steps to the site

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m new to the site. However, I love it here. Friendly, helpful folks who share a common interest are what you’ll find here!

2 Likes

Welcome back! Whose piffy hazes are you hunting through now? I’m honestly not sure if I’ve ever had a real haze. Honestly. I’m a chem and og kush guy myself. I know JJ at TopDawg is working some puff for a minute now

2 Likes

Welcome to the site!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

OK thanks i will re post this in there
DuBBAGe

3 Likes

Hey DefNsmokin,
I am running some Cuban black haze s1s from exclusive genetics outta NYC, that are super piffy, growing these really has led me to believe that the real piff is a closely guarded cut of Cuban black haze, although there are many other hazes with the piff traits, I feel like this is the one! And trust me I have been searching for some real piff since 2009 or maybe a little later when my it just went POOF and disappeared from the scene on the East coast, when Sour and kush began to take over the market.
I am also running piff coast farms, pioneer piff, which is a nl5 haze x Santa cruz blue dream x Cuban black haze, and they are really nice as well, I popped 5 beans and every single pheno I got is a keeper, and completely different in smell and strucuture, but the Cuban black hazey Piff shines through and its exotic and one of a kind. I am chopping 2 down by the end of next week and I will post some stuff up to share with everyone here. The Cuban blacks I am growing only 3 right now because I was only able to get 5 seeds,all different phenos as well, the best one has that crazyy match head pepper musk chem nose on it, like the best piff that makes ya sneeze or tear up like your smelling onions lol Its almost intoxicating, the scent alone. They have a good month or so left of flowering, but are looking so bangin.
I have some crazy stuff from the exclusive genetics breeder that has top dawgs gear in it, like his sour bx x bandaid haze, and I have top dawgs sour x karmas sowah, and another good one is Havana heat which is Cuban black x top dawg sour.
I’m sure we will be in touch, Stay Piffy!
DuBBAGe

9 Likes

Gawd that terp profile sounds right up my alley!! Im gonna have play around with some piff someday soon! Apparently the best place to start is somewhere in that Cuban Black ehh?
I’ll be following along with your posts for sure! Have a good one!

3 Likes

@RUN860 Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Welcome to Og @RUN860

3 Likes

Welcome. Pull up a 5 gallon grow bag and your favorite grow tent and drop a bean. It only gets better from there.

Good growing.

Smib

3 Likes

Yeah man for sure, right now I’m only growing in a 3x3 with a little 240 w barrina led that I got as a gift, figured it give it a shot right? It is actually performing well, I don’t know the exact stats of its power but its working even for growing pure hazes. Yes its taking even longer that it would have regardless of the fact they are hazes but also because I have 8 plants in the tent, so the light is being shared, and its crowded. I have 3 plants in 3 gallons, with one having 2 plants in one, and the rest are in 1 gallons.

I did this because I wanted to see the quality of the genetics and how the strains performed with the cheap led so its kind of an experiment to be honest, but I am surprised that they are all in the later stages of flower and are doing fine. I did have a big issue with freaking fungus gnats right after I flipped them all, and I am still new to this and a friend said to get Neem oil spray off Amazon and squirt a bunch directly into the top of soil like a soil drench or some shit and that was the major downfall, almost killed every single plant, I had to literally lollipop almost all of them, that freaking Neem is poison bro, its like they caught cancer, screw that shit, never again. I wouldn’t even use it on my vegetables, shit smells like a jizz tree lmao

SO they ended up in the ICU and I gave them special love and care and they bounced back but arent performing at their best without having any leaves. I almost feel embarrased to post this grow, but I will. I am probably going to quote this reply when I do haha. I am going to get to it
To be continued,
Dubb

3 Likes

Waddup waddup waddup Thank you PTB

1 Like

Waddup Star Dog,
Appreciate it, I hope to learn a lot here and connect with some good peoples
Take it easy
Dubb

1 Like

Smib,
Waddup man, Hey I have only grown outdoors in anything 5gallon or bigger when in the ground directly but indoors have only used 3gal and 1 gal and have been having good luck. But I was told by many others to use 5 gal minimum if I want a harvest.
I’ll have to get into it, Thanks bro
Dubb

1 Like

Welcome to the best place on earth :metal:t2: @RUN860
Big fan of these hazes grew up on the east coast from 90s-2015 all I had was some fire hazes from NY and then came the Sour train. Imo haze is just a monster all on its own. Best of luck with your CBH
I have a cross going now and a few different hazes
Midnight Mass x CBH (piffcoast), Mango Nigerian,
Redliner,THH, and AC haze from (TopDawg) hoping to cross a few and attempt to get some better results. Don’t stop growing :100: best of luck on your grows. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You know I never heard of such a thing with neem oil. I’ve been using it for decades without issue I recently just did a soil drench on my plants and didn’t notice any negative effects. Maybe somehow the product was foul idk… Weird anyways good luck with your grow.