I’m a dad - life changer

Delete if not allowed here.

Just so pumped. Never had wanted kids until a recent change of heart. Don’t have too many people to tell, after 10 years with my lady (almost 11). finally decided it was good time to cross our genetics.

Just thought I’d announce to one of the best communities out there!

Damn this is exciting.

Oh yeah… he’s a healthy boy at 7 lbs 1 ounce.

105 Likes

Congratulations! Family is a blessing… Usually

10 Likes

Congratulations buddy! You live for him now

9 Likes

Congratulations man! That’s great. I remember people telling me my outlook on life would change with the birth of my son. I believed them, but I had no idea.

6 Likes

Didn’t know you were expecting dude! I’m going to go have a toke to celebrate. Congratulations.

Can’t wait to see how the F1’s turn out :joy:

It’s a huge adjustment but you’ve got it, congrats again.

24 Likes

Congrats :champagne:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

congrats its been my favorite journey this life

5 Likes

Great responsability I always avoided :sweat_smile:, that’s a great turnover in your life, you will have to change the mental chip from now on, congrats on a successful and meditated decission … :partying_face:Aplausos|nullxnull

6 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much folks.

Thanks to the admins for letting me make this post - definitely off topic - these reply’s have already made my day in a positive way.

Still finding out how much of a life changer it really is. Lots to learn and I’m still preparing for the unexpected.

You guys rock. Thanks for the positive support. Today is a good day made even better.

Gonna catch up on some needed sleep now - still in ‘la la land’ been up for two days here.

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! You’re in for a very long ride, sometimes bumpy, enjoy. Raising kids was the most life changing experiences of all of the others in my life.
Turning little boys into men and cute little girls into ladies is the best accomplishment for us parents.

6 Likes

Congratulations on the addition to your family. :baby:

4 Likes

Congrats man. Everything you’ve ever done and ever will do is minuscule compared to this.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Soiltech!

2 Likes

Congratulations!
Welcome to the most amazing journey you will ever take. Make as many great memories as you can. It goes quickly.
:wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so exciting

2 Likes

Congratulations man! @Soiltech

Very exciting journey you are about to embark on! My wife and I have a 4 month old girl, and if theres one bit of advice, it is treasure every moment! That, and sleep returns quicker than you expect, we got 830pm-5am past couple nights!

4 Likes

Congrats man, one of the finest pleasures on this rock is caring for a child
Blessings to y’all, pine

3 Likes

Congratulations! https://media.tenor.com/images/e7a80894cb73ca5a8d310da839685ffb/tenor.gif

2 Likes