I’m back w/Presseco 1 & 2 BIFBEANS

It’s been along time since I… Will enough of that I miss the OG community.

I started these seeds about a month ago Day 29 today. I have 2 different phenotypes (pictures are out of order but next post I will distinguish between the two)

Presseco: is said to be fine wine from BIFBEANS

They are grow fast at this point about day 7

About day 14 they are loving what ever I’m do to them (which is a whole bunch of nothing)
At this point I can tell the difference Pheno 1 is a little offset you can see more of the chips and Pheno 2 is take off filling the whole pot (see what I did there)

About day 21 I did a little defoliation to Pheno 1 and she seemed to be leaning so the main top has kinda made and even canopy :man_shrugging:t5:

While Pheno 2 I kinda went a little hard on her heavy defoliation and in the famous word of G3 for my favorite podcast CultivationConversation “I’m not scared to bend a b***h over” bent over with LST CLIP

And now I will do my best to update weekly please tune in for future episodes

20 Likes

Nice pics, great way to start off a grow! I’ll take a virtual seat over here in my remote corner of the web. I hope you don’t mind the smell of virtual popcorn :grinning::popcorn::v:

2 Likes

Very nice! BIF has some nice stuff come out from some of their breeders. :+1:

I have grown out some of the HelenaxPBB, C99/HBxPBB and PBBx? seeds one grower put out, pretty nice stuff.

4 Likes

Dam those are growing fast . Looks good.

3 Likes

Nice job, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

They really look GREAT!! You’ll have plenty of Bud Sites, from the look of things. I extend continued success wishes, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Almost forgot… :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: WELCOME BACK!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

6 Likes

Morning views Day 31

5 Likes

They look to be exploding!
Such a vigorous plant we grow!

:chair: :popcorn: :dash:

:robot:

1 Like

I love just seeing the ways Auto’s express themselves :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I have the Cindy99/HB x PBB going in my yard right now!

3 Likes

Ooh?! Very nice! Should be interesting to see how it does outside for you indeed :+1:

1 Like

Good to see you back.

1 Like

Day 35… it’s amazing how much new growth over the last few days… I hope this my last major defoliation

Presseco 1 before/after defoliation

Presseco 2 before/after defoliation

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Were they from J_A_T?

1 Like

Indeed they were

1 Like

JAT does great work, I’m glad to have brothers in farms in my garden

2 Likes

Day 43 little early fade for Pheno 2 but it looks cool to me

Pheno 1 what can I say bud site everywhere

Little auto clone experiment

4 Likes

Day 48 presseco 1/2…. I do believe I severely under feed these girl… but we still rocking

2 Likes

Day 60

Presseco Pheno 1

Tall/Skinny but dense sticky AF smells sweet yet sour to the touch…

Pheno 1 clone
I’m about to get this B***ch pregnant

Pheno 2

Short and plump…sweet and sticky

Pheno 2 clone

2 Likes