I need a little help here

I need a doctor what’s wrong here?

Growing in sohum living soil (water only) ph’d at around 6.5

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like water spots. The single leaf looks fine.

8 Likes

You sure?

3 Likes

And btw thank you for the swift reply regardless it really puts my mind at ease knowing if I pay attention I can count on y’all to help me right my wrongs

1 Like

It looks hungry, my guess would be from nute lock out

8 Likes

I watered them a few days ago then I added this mulch…did I water too much? I was reading something earlier about watering too much causing a magnesium deficiency in organic soil then I’ll be damned if I didn’t open my tent at lights on and see this

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure. give it a micro dose of balanced nutes and call it a day :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Same thoughts. That looks like when I get excited and foliar something in the dark and then think the plant is dry when I turn the lights back on but it wasn’t in spots.

There’s also this which is (for a lot of us on OG) a go-to quick reference guide in image form:

3 Likes

Alright :pray:t3:We’ll see y’all soon with a update lol I appreciate the help

2 Likes

You will notice after adding the mulch, your soil will dry out slower. Try not to over water.

3 Likes

Ok so I’m doin away with the mulch everything was fine before I added it…I’m growing 2 of that strain and only 1 has the problem the picture below is the one that’s fine

3 Likes

Whatever you do, do one thing at a time in conservative amounts so you know the results of what you’re doing. That plant doesn’t look bad so any adjustments I’d do very small, if any at all besides trying to let it dry out slightly first maybe.

5 Likes

Thanks…I’m starting with the mulch because I literally added it about 2 days ago and watered that plant in particular I remember adding extra water and she’s still pretty wet right now

Don’t think mulch is the problem. Let it dry out and water less.

7 Likes

A very good tip. Some people change thing after thing with out waiting.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Yea that’s why I removed the mulch because they we’re all still pretty wet. I may add more after they dry out and like you said water less

4 Likes

I’d also be doing a detailed check for insects.

3 Likes

I agree. They need food. All 3 N-P-K

3 Likes

Hey bro, I would say your plants look fine overall. As mentioned, do one thing at a time, start with low dosages and go up until you get to the right spot, they will tell you.

Also, watch out for defoliation… don’t take too much at this stage. Less leaves, less energy for vegetative growth.

You’re on the right way. :slight_smile:

4 Likes