I need help from OG..anyone

so, I recently contracted covid and at this point I’ll be out of work for two weeks, I still haven’t paid rent and I take care of my wife too.

I’m a good graphic designer and could make something for anyone in my down time.

follow me on insta if you wanted to take a look at what I do

editsbyn1ck

I’d make some super HD art for 50$ a pop and or cheaper depending on what it is

I could probably make graphics for a website too or some shit…I’m trying my best to not ask for help and I don’t even know if this is allowed.

we’re basically pulling our hair out over this, getting mad at each other, I’m trying so fucking hard man

35 Likes

I’ll buy a piece of art from you. DM me.

18 Likes

Can’t access your IG. Maybe it’s just me.

5 Likes

you gotta request to follow me :metal:

6 Likes

just seen this, gonna start working shortly, hopefully ill have somethin neat for you tomorrow :pray::metal:

7 Likes

I’m awake, gonna get ready to work OG

6 Likes

Post some of your work here maybe, since your instagram is private.

11 Likes

anyone that requests to follow from here, I’ll approve. here’s something I’ve been working on for my wife.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I got a feeling your wife is gonna love what I’m putting together. thank you once again bushofkush

5 Likes

@harveest I sent a follow your way on instagram. I got some extra cash let see what we can work out so I can help you brother. Maybe I’ll have you make a gift for my friend she loves piccolo and Broly from DBZ

5 Likes

my twin brother is working on helping me get some funds for rent, so far he has 55$. with bush of kush’s help, I’ll have 105$. rent is 625, my wife is gonna donate blood tomorrow so we’ll have 150 or so, probably 130 after getting some groceries tomorrow.

she plans on donating Friday too, so by then we should be sitting on 200$. I just need to work a little more, I can do this. for anyone that would help me, it means the world to me.

4 Likes

dude I’ve never done a DBZ job, that sounds fucking sick!!!

4 Likes

Ikr! Dm me details brother I’ll have some cash when I get home from working tonight to send

6 Likes

doin a little bump and reminding everyone I’m still here and need the help!! bushofkush sent me 50$ and it’s not being moved, 1/12th of the way there.

in the meantime I’ll start doing surveys, this is a mission folks.

my wife is my world and anyone that helps me is directly helping her, thank you again from the bottom of my heart :pray::seedling::metal:

6 Likes

Hey man I’m down, you make me a logo of some sort. I have a page on the sponsor section, primo clones Canada
You think you can make me something cool, I can send some funds your way
This is what another member made for me last year

15 Likes

I could do their logo justice (it’s sick as is) and make my own iteration of it for you?

or something completely different. gimme some time I’ll get something made up for ya.

7 Likes

Bump this thread until it’s solved!

He’s now $100 closer. Thank my ancestors. :man_shrugging: RIP

:evergreen_tree: C’mon people.

13 Likes

I will toss $50 into the pot bud. I don’t need anything, hope it helps. Merry Christmas. Send me your PayPal in a PM. :v:

23 Likes

uhh dude holy shit. I owe you big time. I’ll be forever in debt to you in one way shape or form.

thank you from the bottom of my heart for real!!!

7 Likes