I suck at keeping a grow diary…

It’s true. :man_shrugging: Next run I’m doing all the seeds I got from members and setting up a Growroom Diary.

11 Likes

Same! I’ve managed to have the most success here on OG tho. You get quick feedback and there’s never a dull moment haha!

There’s a pretty good app called Grow With Jane too where u can add alerts and input all your info.

4 Likes

Those apps kinda sketch me out lol. I don’t know who is on the other side of them maybe that’s just being paranoid but ion know lol.

4 Likes

I was lucky to have an admin fire up my first journal for my first grow ever! I think I posted an introduction and a few pics , then the rest is history!

Ever greatful.

It was Helpful first starting out. . . I can say my physical hand written logbook has gotten less use since my first grow. Been getting complacent lol

Good luck with your current and future projects!

I’ve got some O.G. Seeds to start popping. And a diary to posts them in!

See you around. .

3 Likes

Hey that’s a good idea! One big journal, knock 'em all out at once.

I just started using this app. The one big gripe I have is the photo functionality; none of the pictures I take in the app were being stored locally, they were uploaded to their social.growwithjane cloud server. So not a big fan of that, but otherwise it’s got a lot of nice features and is missing a few obvious ones though too in my opinion.

2 Likes

@BlazeUno423 True, but you also don’t know who’s lurking on OG😈. It’s no different lol

I hear you tho

1 Like

Grow diary is a lot of work have to keep up on it I’m terrible doing it speaking of this thread I have to update my own grow diary :rofl:

Another reason I don’t expect anyone to give me a grow report if I give them seeds,

2 Likes

I just post random pictures when ever mix it up with vegging and flowering plants.

3 Likes

I find it convenient to post here. When did I flip to 12/12?

I keep bad notes.

4 Likes

I’m good about keeping mine up to date but I’m mostly not very descriptive in it. Definitely helps me keep track of things. I’ve always been terrible about keeping/taking notes.

1 Like

I’m gonna use spreadsheets for my next one.

1 Like