I think it is time to harvest my first grow...Special Kush

Hello everybody, new grower here. In february I started two feminized seeds from RQS (Special Kush & Skunk XL). Unfortunately Skunk XL did not grow past the cotyledon leaves, I had more luck with Special Kush which is now almost ready to harvest. It is at 111 days from seed and at day 50 since switching to 12/12. I know that 50 days is maybe to soon to harvest but I checked the trichomes and I found out that some are milky, some clear and there are even amber ones here and there. I also noticed that during the last week the ppm remained almost the same: it was 1250 at the beginning of the week and 1200 at the end and the quantity of water in the reservoir has not changed in 7 days (usually it drank 3-5 liters per week). Overall I am pretty satisfied with the outcome, I am sure I lost some grams around 3rd, 4th week of flowering because I had issues with ph fluctuations (bad ph down) and the biggest fan leaves got seriously burned. Anyway I will start to flush now for a week or two and then enjoy my product. Can’t wait to start a new grow…

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advise :cherry_blossom: