I want to move off of Advanced Nutrients

Store Dyna-Gro foods in the home. Ultra high temps and freezing will create precipitates.

2 Likes

Now when you say water only what are we talking? Foliar feeling or🤔

2 Likes

Most likely dry amendments to the soil… I do the same. Water only and I let the biology do the bulk of the work

2 Likes

Other then a shot of blackstrap. I water only because as stated , I premix my soil with a few amendments. I don’t spray anything.

2 Likes

I also wanna add that I also probably run one of the simplest , AKA laziest version of this type of growing and it still beats bottles to hell on quality.

2 Likes

So I switched to Jack’s and have it dialed in now, my last harvest was great. I do amend it with microbes, carbs, and some silica.

3 Likes

Jack’s 321 is very cost effective, far fewer parts to mix, and tried & tested & used by some of the best growers I know.

2 Likes

Jacks 3-2-1 all Perlite Hempys with AGT50…don’t get much KISS than that

Maxibloom Lucas Method is the same, but different, just another HOT TAKE, but also is KISS as can be :sleeping::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

How many runs have you done with Foop? Im currently running a starter kit and my f1 gorilla sherbets seem to love it other than some burning on the leafs im sure is either my mistakes or salt. Im weighing my options as to what I may try next or if I just want to run Foop and coco till I build a bigger setup for different stages. Im growing in a 4x4 tent and 400w light from AC. Just wondering how have your plants grown and strived and what are some additives or maybe teas that may help along the way. Im in roots original and am about to make my next purchase for nutes but am struggling to narrow my search.

3 Likes

Have a look into plant prod mj line extremely cheap and good results.

2 Likes

Thanks for that info, really interesting.

Raised on Green Planet, Steered with NPK, and now I’m totally spoiling the soil…

You’ve given me something to take a look at
Cheers

I just ditched years of foxfarm for Mega Crop 2, A and B. I am going to use their Sweet Candy also.
But in complete transparency.
I will use it with my Bushdoctor supplements and Foxfarm Tiger Bloom for bloom. It’s hard to beat.

3 Likes

That’s why I always supplement my grow nutrient with Alaskan fish ferts.

Here’s a from scratch recipe. Super simple.

2.5g calcium nitrate
2.5g Epsom
2.5g potassium + micros

4 Likes