I want to play with some autos quick

Just something to get your feet wet. They want cost you anything.
I run a crosses made with these.

You can top them. Sometimes i do, sometimes I don’t. Lst them without any problems. Like I said just practice with these. They are hardy plants. Just keep them at a steady pace and don’t over feed them.

11 Likes

@Blu-Tri pretty nice looking plants. So you crossed the lemonade and berry kush?

I have the pl x bbk as well. The plants are a personal cross with the Nympho.
The ones I’m a offering are pure without the Nympho.

1 Like

I’ll take whatever. Im just trying not to support the dispensaries any longer but I can’t grow enough inside to support myself. I think this could work well for me.

@Blu-Tri I really I appreciate it. At the moment alls I have to offer is some blueberry kush regs that are from premium seed company out of Oregon. I’m waiting on some stuff in the mail right now

Hit me up in my box. And I’ll get them to you no problem. Glad i could help you. No trade necessary. Just enjoy them.

2 Likes

I was in on the Colorado cookie comparison too! Lol

2 Likes

I got into growing through autos, and will fully concede they have their drawbacks, the main for me now being that yield is a crapshoot when you throw a seed in soil. That’s not cool since I’m in a legal, low-plant-count indoor situation.

That said, in my more carefree clandestine days, it was cool to have like 24 solo cups all in various states of development, always pulling down an ounce or two every other week of some new delicious flavor and effect. It’s a great way to do a cannabis ‘flight’ if you’re getting into growing because you can just spray and pray with seeds and if you run enough you’ll hit some real gems.

Autos I would run again:

Night Owl - Zamaldelica Express: the most wonderful smelling weed I have ever encountered. Not great potency, but defined what a 10 is for me in aroma.

Gnome Automatics - ALF #5: a classic representation of an affie/bubba automatic in regular form. Tight, dense nugs with about a 50/50 purple-to-green pheno split. Purples were fruity floral, greens were piney hashey. Strong for an autoflower.

Mephisto Genetics - Toof Decay: amazing joint weed, a classic BC-style hashplant that smokes like burning sugar, very very sweet in a joint and leaves the taste of caramel on the lips. Easiest auto I’ve grown out of about 5 years experience.

9 Likes

I like strains that smell like “burning sugar’s burning thc smell.
Mephisto Strawberry nuggets was the first that I had like that does that. But now I have several crosses that have that smell.

1 Like

Dude…that’s my whole thought and game plan. Worst comes to worst and I grab the bubble bags

2 Likes

They might not be the most poten, but they smoke good. The taste of each is very similar with the grape kool aid.
The pl has a slight dough taste that’s very’ nice. There is a reason so many people grow it.
The blackberry kush is from way back and is still very poplar today. I used one that has a chocolate taste.
I like both for different reasons. The misses prefers the bbk. She says the pl doesn’t have enough punch for her. She has Nympho tolerance so there isn’t much thats going to have enough punch for her.

2 Likes

My auto soil mix is ready. Can’t wait brother!

Already sent bro. Give them a few days.

1 Like

No worries. Im excited, I’ve watched and read all I can about these tricky Lil things.

1 Like

Today since joining OG I got my first package. It was some crazy pollen from some African landrace strains including Malawi Gold. I’m so stoked to have found you guys. I can’t wait to give back.

3 Likes

Happy New Years

1 Like

That’s so awesome. That last pic is really cool showing the consistency of your hard work. Thanks for everything and I’ll keep you posted

Do your thing brother.
Those genetics are a start to an auto project. They have modern commercial genetics within so that can get size. They can produce some beautiful bud structure. They offer the new tastes that’s highly sought after. Then they offer color and various ways of fading.
It’s up to you to turn them into a powerhouse, or leave them as is…. “A good starting point.”

2 Likes

I did two outdoor autos last spring. Started indoors in mid feb. Put them outside as soon as night time temps were reliably over 50 degrees. I did one in an octopot which is a media sleeve with a 6 gallon reservoir at the base for water/nutrients. I got over 2oz of fairly larfy product from an ILGM white widow auto. The other one was run at the same time but planted in dirt. I got around 20 grams off that one.

Even though most folks would consider my yield a waste of their time, I thought they were both fun grows and I learned a lot. There was an 8 day period last April where I was in Puerto Rico so my plants didn’t get any attention from anyone for 8+ days and they both lived.

I’ll be doing similar runs again this spring when the time is right.

2 Likes

Here’s the journal I made from last spring’s outdoor grows.

2 Likes