I Went Strain Hunting And Found An Angola Landrace Sativa

Towards the end of March this year, I flew to Kinshasa hoping to find a potent landrace strain from the Democratic Republic of Congo. I visited different cannabis dealers to sample what they have to offer and was pleased with the results.

An interesting discovery was made.

The potent buds found in Kinshasa actually originate from northern Angola! You can watch the Kinshasa strain hunt video on Youtube

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQl_vVJbtjo&t=213s](https://Congo Kinshasa Strain Hunt)

Angola Sativa Experience

The high produced by this landrace strain is ideal for daytime use. A few hits of the joint activates a calmness that’s similar to a gentle massage on your temples. It then graduates into a refreshing body high that’s relaxing almost as if you’ve done a 10-minute meditation session. This sativa can be equated to a potent Kilimanjaro sativa.

Angola Sativa Seeds
Are you a collector of landrace varieties? Good news for you!

I managed to collect some healthy seeds from my trip. I distribute the genetics through my seedbank known as East Africa Genes. You can also get a pack of seeds by sending an email to mantkago@gmail.com Prices available in retail and wholesale

East Africa Genes: Pure African Strains – East Africa Genes

47 Likes

The seed hunt?
You were on it?
Cool…

8 Likes

I think he was it!

17 Likes

Amazing scouting brother!!! I love it! :clap::clap::clap:
Great job @Kidete

4 Likes

Thank you for making this possible, brother. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Hey @Kidete . Just out of curiosity. What is the most wild and most pure landrace that you have? I mean one that you would consider the most “repesentative” of African sativa.
Peace brother. :rainbow:

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing some Angola plants growing soon! Congratulations on a successful hunt.

10 Likes

Strains from landlocked countries are usually interesting. Uganda has the Kerosene sativa

8 Likes

@Upstate how you been buddy? Man it’s good to be back!

1 Like

Kerosene sativa sounds fire.

1 Like