I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Took me 4 months to make her happy. Once rooted should be fine. Papa’s are healthy and happy. Healthy n happy she is a sight to behold last few weeks of flower.

2 Likes

I had a script for Dronabanol (synthetic thc)back in the late 90’s, those pills wouldn’t get a fly high. THC is definitely not the only active component in buds. CBD does nothing for me and terps don’t really seem to have any effects either so I always wonder what the secret component is? :joy::raised_hands: In my experience it is buds with tiny crystals that blow away all the buds with larger trichomes despite the buds with larger trichomes looking better. Curious minds want to know!

5 Likes

THAT test is NOT accurate. Id bet both nuts on it.

4 Likes

Cannabis is a mystery. I like it that way. :100:

2 Likes

it is for sure an “entourage” effect we feel, no doubt. THC alone IS NOT IT…done the test , KNOW THC levels alone mean NOTHING .

4 Likes

Great test is finding a casual smoker sit them down smoke a fatty and observe. 100% accurate test.

4 Likes

It’s all about Full Spectrum and how those weigh out in any given strain.

2 Likes

“Casual” smokers CAN NOT handle Mac nor WC…3 hits they are …GONE…seen it 5 or 6 times now…lol…its like wasting bud on them…

6 Likes

I love Mac it’s to much for me to smoke. I do better titrating edibles with it.

2 Likes

When they green out and do the chicken you know it’s strong weed. Lol

5 Likes

Yup. been performing extraction testing since the late 90’s. Same results. Have extracted and isolated terps from multiple strains and the extractionswith or without the ancillary components are never as good as the buds. IDK… but the term entourage is definitely another bro science hypothetical construct :joy:

5 Likes

Light been off 3 hours tent 1, gonna go turn back on , set par…see if the damn 3 plants on the right will show me SEX today…thinking the 2 i cannot sex are males…like the one in Tent 3 that fooled me. Had “teardrop” shape, but no pistils…

IF the big huge FINE looking Lost Cap(Mac 1 x OGAH) is male…thimnking he should be kept for pollen collection.

IF it is male… @DougDawson will you help me and show me how to collect pollen from it and store it. NOT my best knowledge point

5 Likes

The ckicken…LMAO!!!

Or when they get real quiet, and start looking down…lol…

1 Like

Of course, you are welcome to any knowledge I got my friend.

4 Likes

lol…lol…lol.

YOU seem like a wealth of knowledge Tom. Is it Tom??? Tend to like your side of things too.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks Man!!! Appreciate it. The thing is beautful, sure hope it’s a lady, gonna go look yet again. Looked 4 days ago, could not see ANY pre sex signs at all.

I got too many ladioes in flower to let him stay in the tent. IF he is a he, i want to flip him NOW. Guess he could go outside…

3 Likes

I’ve had people slide out of there chair and twitch un controllable past the green out point.
Wife’s cousins husband daily smoker made him so he couldn’t talk just mumbled and drooled like Homer Simpson one night. Lol

5 Likes

Cannabis is subjective to each individual. THC % There are three types of CBD, containing different compounds and concentrations. That’s the beauty of finding strains that work for you.

3 Likes

LOL…IF I TOOK A smoke break for 2 weeks…Mac or WC would FLATTEN ME!!!

4 Likes

Lost Cap

Lost Cake

Trying to sex right now

11 Likes