I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Morning Jet. Sorry about your injury. Make sure you stretch and drink some electrolytes.

3 Likes

Been sitting on an ice pack all night and this am . When it is frozen it doesn’t hurt much .

3 Likes

Very glad there was no breakage, that would have been awful, I am hopeful for your quick recovery. I really hope that whacker’s jagged strings didn’t tear you up too bad :hot_face:

2 Likes

Morning @ColeLennon

Hey ,

The Dream and The Cough made full recovery . Seems they do a lot better when you actually feed them .

My 3 X’s are exploding . All 3 look great , Lost Cap almost prehistoric looking .

STILL NO ROOTS on the WC . Had 3 , threw one out , the 2 left look like shit .

The set behind them do not look much better .

I don’t know why I’m having issues cloning , never have before .

8 Likes

Just got my arms , which are pretty much always black n blue or bleeding or scabs all over , from fighting with my pack .
We have knock down drag out fights , and their damn dew claws tend to cut me up when they jump up and attack .They use that claw to hold , and it works , lol . Wish I had dew claws
:8ball:

9 Likes

Glad you’re doing better Jet! Hope ya heal quick

1 Like

Damn bro getting better quickly

2 Likes

Glad you’re starting to feel better, Jet. :slight_smile:

Funny story, I’ve been holding back from posting here because for this whole time, I thought we were posting about @Jetdro 's grow in @schmarmpit’s thread. :stuck_out_tongue: I need to pay more attention, clearly… I blame the Frankenstein. For what, I’m not sure - already forgotten - but it’s definitely because of the Frankenstein.

And no, @ColeLennon, you’re thinking of cats… his dogs are more likely to go out hunting once they get hungry enough to stop guarding his corpse, then bring back food for him. Whoever comes to collect his body might have something to worry about, though.

11 Likes

Traumatized- grieving- hungry- pack of German Shepherds.

2 Likes

Good deal your on the mend, you should barter some of the top shelf flower for yard maintenance
Weird on the WC cloning, I can’t remember had it been a bitch to clone the whole time or just these latest rounds?

3 Likes

They know something’s up. Got to love the GSD’s!!

3 Likes

@schmarmpit

Dream and Cough

HAPPY HAPPY :sunglasses:

Everyone else too :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Those look really nice bro. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Morning Colin! @ColeLennon Thank you sir…they do better with food huh!!!

Dream is BEAUTIFUL, just a stunning plant. Gonna be amazing in flower .

The Dream and The Cough are getting LARGE, lol…need my back n leg to loosen up so i can get in tjhere and make em go wide now.

My 3 X’s all look GREAT…cant wait to see the Lost Cap flower…one in back pot in right with huge leafs

d1109d4e64590c9b01b732b21b8560f7f5e519d7_2_666x500

16 Likes

That is a StunnA!!! :100:

2 Likes

I think so too! She has the Mac leaf, the Mac leaf “twist”, but NOT the Mac Veg growth. She is getting fat and thick and going vertical now. Has a chance of being something special.

5 Likes

Wow major improvement already. I was shocked when you were saying the cough wasn’t vigorous. Now you’ll see what she can really do.

Now fix that leg like you fixed your plants lol!

4 Likes

Turns out I did NOT add feed to my big 49 gallon tank for 2 complete fill ups
:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Yeah she cranking now

4 Likes

If he twist ties a bamboo stake on his leg your to blame schmarmpit

5 Likes

Those plants are just loving it at your place jet.

1 Like