I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Good points. Also, it will burn the plant if used too soon after any oil sprays. Dr Zymes is not oil based so you should be fine.

2 Likes

I was going to ask if you’ve used predator mites as well @Jetdro my mentor uses them faithfully, and has one of the cleanest grows I’ve seen ever , faithfully. I’ve heard the sulfur is great though too as it leaves NOTHING when done right and continues to work after initial treatment

4 Likes

I would love a chance to grow it should you do that!

2 Likes

15 Likes

Looks like straight fire! Different look than the WC though huh? Hope she smokes even 1/2 as good though :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Yea total different bud structure but smells like WC

I’ll know in a week

Into Cannatrol today

4 Likes

Supa Dank Supa Danky :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Looks killer can’t wait to hear how the lost cake smokes. Looks like I’ll be back tomorrow I’ll give you a report on the seedlings

2 Likes

Was the stem rub of that plant also similar to the stem rub from the wedding cake? Or more similar to the amnesia haze? or different?

2 Likes

Ya know I never did one . She smells like Wedding Cake but doesn’t grow like it or look like it . Buds have a “blue” look to them WC doesn’t display .

I’ll know soon enough

3 Likes

All good man , you will do fine with them can tell

1 Like

Ah gotcha :confused:

I have a theory that the stem rub is linked to the flower scent and high but need more data.

I’ve been able to take the stem rub of my SSDD F2 keeper and use it to successfully find plants with the same or incredibly similar flower smells/flavor/high in the F1’s my keeper came from, other F2’s, and in F3’s. I’ve also been able to do this in the NorthStar to find plants with flowers like the mom. The TriForce to find flowers like the TK. Etc, etc. I think its a 100% real deal way to pheno hunt that no one ever talks about but I need more data than just myself and the couple few lines I’ve looked at so far.

4 Likes

Haha I’m a serial stalk sniffer myself! Love that theory and can definitely see it being proven

4 Likes

The real dry test starts now

14 Likes

3rd the stem snif : ) great in veg

3 Likes

How many plants!

2 Likes

Looks like that thing holds a lot of plants ? Didn’t look that big when all the racks were empty. Probably 18/20 ounces dried ?

2 Likes

Sweet colors. Very nice plants.

2 Likes

It held two plants maybe 12 ounces

3 Likes

Doing it’s thing

7 Likes